Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Air Jordan IV ‘Military’ – Official Images .. man is it me or does the blue look really light
i6zhvt.jpg

34g98qc.jpg

254ztp0.jpg
Im not even sure we can call these OG colorways anymore [/sarcasm]. (Cement Gray? Varsity Red? Pure White?) Common Nike.
They obviously did this just so it doesnt sit this time, not that it would anyway, but they had to make sure

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Ya'll need to pass on these guys. Trust me.

Why? Anyone got these early? I'm on the fence, hopefully these aren't 06 quality

Seen these in store the other day. They're better than the 06's, but thats not hard to do.

Leather is still very stiff, hell the whole shoe is very stiff.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No more off white....niice.

*retain's comments about hype*

If you really think these aren't going to be "Off White," you're gonna be in for a big disappointment on release day.

EDIT:  As a matter of fact, the pair in the pics is Off White.

Peace,
   J
I don't know where he got that there's no off-white. It's clearly there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Seen these in store the other day. They're better than the 06's, but thats not hard to do.

Leather is still very stiff, hell the whole shoe is very stiff.

Cement pair was also quite stiff. Just need to throw them on for a day or two

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Wow, times have changed. People are saying they don't even like the CW now. I mean, I understand not being happy with the quality/aesthetics, but where has this hate on the actual color blocking come from all of a sudden?

When these were fresh out the box and on feet back in '89 they were one of the best looking shoes around -maybe it's just a generation gap, but this CW is dope as hell to me.

I think the terrible quality of the last retros has diminished Jordan fan's appetites for these -if they'd have been released with decent quality and shape alongside the two other IVs back in 1999, they would be on people's grail lists for sure.

But then again, you're all going to buy them anyway ...regardless of what you're saying now 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I remember people loving Militarys back before they came out in 2006. All of the sudden, everyone hates them.

Back
Top Bottom