Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

grey seems too dark.

35cg61l.gif

2006 Retro vs. OG.......... Which grey is darker??  
Survey says....... 
jordan-4-military-og-retro-12.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_military_2012_W-11__15132_zoom-600x398.jpg
So you guys are saying the leather on the 2006 release is an off-white and not a regular white?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

35cg61l.gif

2006 Retro vs. OG.......... Which grey is darker??  
Survey says....... 
jordan-4-military-og-retro-12.jpg

Air_Jordan_4_military_2012_W-11__15132_zoom-600x398.jpg
So you guys are saying the leather on the 2006 release is an off-white and not a regular white?
Yes.
And whoa... I'd like to see all three next to each other now.

Originally Posted by spizike231

These will most likely be the exact same quality / shape of the White Cements.. which isn't bad, but it isn't what I was hoping for. 
ohwell.gif

Will still cop tho 
tired.gif
 I need a fresh pair.
This is the main problem with society.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by spizike231

These will most likely be the exact same quality / shape of the White Cements.. which isn't bad, but it isn't what I was hoping for. 
ohwell.gif

Will still cop tho 
tired.gif
 I need a fresh pair.
This is the main problem with society.
Young fanboyz, they will sell their soul to JB no matter how crappy their products are.

Military 4s....hmmm? Honestly Im not a big fan of the 4s in general! In my size(13) they just look so dang big! I have seen them in person and the quality is decent! Hypebeasts and resellers will be on these heavy just because they're "military 4s" thats it. Resell of these will easily exceed $300+ and there will be some people that buy them at a crazy price so the madness just keeps going! Perpetual cycle smh.....

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Military 4s....hmmm? Honestly Im not a big fan of the 4s in general! In my size(13) they just look so dang big! I have seen them in person and the quality is decent! Hypebeasts and resellers will be on these heavy just because they're "military 4s" thats it. Resell of these will easily exceed $300+ and there will be some people that buy them at a crazy price so the madness just keeps going! Perpetual cycle smh.....

These ain't gonna resell at $300. Cements are going for like $200-$225. Sure, at first the asking price will be wild but after a few weeks, once no one bites, resellers will be desperate to move to stock up on the obsidians... Its a vicious cycle..

Originally Posted by Terrflip

I remember paying $115 for these back in the day..

i remember some chick hooked me up for there 40% off discount at champ the day these released for no reason in 2006 when the first retro released 
i was very thankful 

i was the only person at the opening 

this was when champs had a 34 st location in manhattan 

Maybe I was bugging when I saw these but they felt a lot better than the 06 model. Somewhat heavier and the material a little thicker.

Leather on 06 pairs were like paper the way they creased.

They would go from DS to worn 10+ times by just opening the box
laugh.gif

These are sitting in mom/pops here in NYC...and theyre only charging $200 instead of the usual $240+ for "Early release" retros

Back
Top Bottom