Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Brianptt

It's pretty amazing how every thread on every page has at least 1 or 2 posts asking how they fit. It's like uhhhh have you not bought any shoes in a while or bothered to read back at least 2 pages.... BOTH my WC 4's and CAV 4's fit TTS and I expect to stay size 11 for ALL AJ 4 releases for the rest of the year
I dont agree that the 4's from this year fit TTS.. alot of JB releases have ran big this year in sizing

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Originally Posted by PTone

Sneakerpost has most sizes for $180.

They posted them earlier this afternoon...

Just copped for $180
I essentially just paid $10 extra to not have to deal with drama on release date!!

Would gladly do this for all releases 
pimp.gif

Never dealt with these guys before... are they pretty reliable? I guess its too late now... I'll wait and see. Love the free shipping tho

Yeah they had my size 12 last night so I pulled the trigger too. I don't think these will be as hard to get, but I've been wrong before this year several times. Lol I stayed tts on these and the WC 4s btw...

I just checked they only have size 11's left

just missed it when they posted it on sneakerpost. hopefully my Nike store will have twitter RSVP on these since Iv been getting best luck on that.

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

It's pretty amazing how every thread on every page has at least 1 or 2 posts asking how they fit. It's like uhhhh have you not bought any shoes in a while or bothered to read back at least 2 pages.... BOTH my WC 4's and CAV 4's fit TTS and I expect to stay size 11 for ALL AJ 4 releases for the rest of the year
I dont agree that the 4's from this year fit TTS.. alot of JB releases have ran big this year in sizing

The 12's ran a half size big, however all other releases (atleast for me) have fit TTS.  People are more than welcome to go down a half size if they want, and each person's foot is different, but I can't stand when a shoe is too tight and pinches my toes, maybe that's just me.  Also, I usually wear comfortable thick good quality socks.  

damn, missed out, how do you guys find sites like sneakerpost? and make sure that they are legit?

Originally Posted by its

damn, missed out, how do you guys find sites like sneakerpost? and make sure that they are legit?

NikeTalk has a list of 200 legit shoes websites check it out.

Originally Posted by Tang

I think these will resell for $220 + just because it's a retro IV

I think Im going to miss the release i hope they will sell around 200-220. But the last 2 pairs of 4's that came out went for 250+.

these won't be hard to cop yeezys drop the same day people gonna try to get those over these 4's, which is good for us.

Originally Posted by CowColor

these won't be hard to cop yeezys drop the same day people gonna try to get those over these 4's, which is good for us.

I hope so people around here even lined up for the royal blue 10's and the orange and grey 12's

QFT

Originally Posted by Tang

I think these will resell for $220 + just because it's a retro IV

If this happens, the sneaker game isn't for me anymore. These yellowed on shelves in 2006 and people weren't buying them for $99.

I didn't hesitate to jump on that sneakerpost release! Every retro Jordan shoe released this year has sold out! People who missed out on the yeezys will be picking these up

From what I heard about this shoe, its kind of a 50/50.

People say they are gonna cop equally as those who said they're passing.

I'll be copping these next Saturday, just 1 pair though.

Will definitely be wearing these with some cargo shorts and a white tee. Simple.

Plus blue is one of my favorite colors, so I cop almost everything with blue in it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

QFT

remember the sizing depends on your foot. every ones foot is different. some are wider/more narrow/fatter/slender then others. stay true to size. half size down is half a centimeter. your best bet is to try on a pair if you dont know. [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]you cant go on sizing of your foot based on someone elses foot.[/color] now i will copy and paste this post onto every thread since its asked every single thread and every other page....

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

QFT

remember the sizing depends on your foot. every ones foot is different. some are wider/more narrow/fatter/slender then others. stay true to size. half size down is half a centimeter. your best bet is to try on a pair if you dont know. [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]you cant go on sizing of your foot based on someone elses foot.[/color] now i will copy and paste this post onto every thread since its asked every single thread and every other page....

Truth.  This is what I meant.  You just said it better than me.  Thanks

just seriously getting tired of reading sizing post. its rampant on every thread and on every other page. and answers are also on every other page. people need to read the post.

Not gonna cop. Should be easier to get online than in store because everybody'll be trying for those ugly overhyped yeezy 2s, and the campers that dont get em will just cop these.

Back
Top Bottom