Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The sizing questions have been funny.

I've stuck TTS with all the retros this year (Chicago 10s, WC 4s, White/Red 14s, Stealth 10s, Playoff 12s, Cavs 4s and CG 12s).

It hasn't failed me yet!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Look at the big balla!!!!! LMAO
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I try, I try.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

So does any one know how long it usually takes to get your shoes from sneakerpost?

Wondering the same.  Got a confirmation "receipt" via email today, so hopefully they ship tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

So does any one know how long it usually takes to get your shoes from sneakerpost?

Wondering the same.  Got a confirmation "receipt" via email today, so hopefully they ship tomorrow.

ya same here. to bad i had to get a size up. i wear a 9.5 and got a 10 o well

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

still got my old pair so im good on these ....I remember these were on sale for $90 at my local sport zone

the last time these came out they were %!+!. I still have my pair and they are crap if the new release is the same quality same the cement 4's that just dropped you will be much happier with the new release

Same here.However they did ship some yesterday.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

just got my email from them this morning saying they shipped it out. you should hopefully see one today as well.

Originally Posted by LORENander

just got my email from them this morning saying they shipped it out. you should hopefully see one today as well.

I did. Thanks.  Hope they make it to me in Cali by Fri/Sat.

That 2006 release has such a bad rap...they are popping up everywhere on the internets with this release dawning...
roll.gif

My pair from sneakerpost shipped out today as well.
Looks like we'll all be getting our pairs before RD.
Can't wait

Saw these in person. Quality seems on point. Leather looks and feels nice. Also, the midsole feels the same as the white/cements. Might hafta go ahead and pick these up. I think they blow the 06s away.

Yesterday was Sunday lol

Still disappointed they're white, not off-white. Not a deal breaker but kind of bothers me. Notice how each of the iv's releasing has something changed color wise or materials? Militaries being white, fire red's being varsity red. If you don't see the pattern, then don't be shocked when the black cement iv's have crappy nubuck instead of durabuck. Thanks jb for screwing up one of my favorite signature shoes. Keep up the good work since a majority of your consumers don't know what quality is anymore.

Jordan's don't really sit anymore unless the colorway is "stealth" it seems lol. I expect these to not sell out immediately but they won't be there Sunday... Im gonna wake up around 9 and head to DTLR and it should be an easy cop. This colorway did sit in 06 and all my friends who feed into hype don't like these for some reason.

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Saw these in person. Quality seems on point. Leather looks and feels nice. Also, the midsole feels the same as the white/cements. Might hafta go ahead and pick these up. I think they blow the 06s away.

That's good to hear. I was thinking about passing on these, but I think I'm going to get a pair. I'm going to go to my spot Friday night to check them out.

Back
Top Bottom