Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

can't believe these are still around after the grey 12s and all those 10s sold out immediately. I know these are a legendary colorway but its still very clean and an og

can't believe these are still around after the grey 12s and all those 10s sold out immediately. I know these are not a legendary colorway but its still very clean and an og
This. I guess so many goodies comin out ppl staying off of these. Kinda mad that I bought these at retail knowing it wasn't in the best condition thinkin these were sold out across the boards.

My local spot still gots these sitting, I don't know why so many slept on these...mad sexy on feet! These are my Dodger game kicks lol

Im not sour that I got my two pair. They look good to me. They also look nice sitting beside my two varsity red IVs as well

Quick question, is the base on this shoe supposed to be white or off-white? I'm looking at them right next to my red IVs, and while the red ones are white, the Militaries look off-white. Thanks.

Yah the militaries were always off white. They used to be a greyish off white but now it is a tan off white. If only they stuck with a darker grey and darker blue

i wish they would have made them white/white instead of off white. would have been a cleaner colorway. had the same complaint back in the day. o well tho.

I like off white kicks more than pure white. You can clean a pair and the stain is not nearly as visible. I do like that they went with a tan off white instead of greyish. Too many white kicks drop on a yearly basis

This is such an unpopular colorway I would hit up eBay. Got mine for less than retail. FL got sz 18s left tho
laugh.gif
Its weird that its not a popular color. I bet if these were re-released in the '90's, these wouldve been very popular. I like them.

I wore my pair this weekend. Im happy with them, they did crease up pretty fast but I dont care about that.

Back
Top Bottom