Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

They missed badly on the blue they used.... These look more powder blue than military blue... :smh:

Yea the nubuck park has a more bluish tint, but I like these better then the '06s. The 06 pair was too off white, and the sole looked yellowish. I like this color because the eggshell color is more crisp. The only problem is the price. I got my 2006 pair for $60, and that was adult size.

So far I have wore these more than the WC. I love these, especially wearing them now in the summer.

Well, haven't read much about the Military's quality, but to those that have them, how were the quality on these? Since I read House of Hoops is having a restock on these, I'm thinking of picking up a pair. I've been a fan of the colorway, but I didn't pick them up. Cause my Varsity Reds are just...:smh:

Leather is certainly better on the military's its surprisingly more stiff even for a soft leather but it still might leave a little creases but nothing as bad as the fire reds.

Leather is certainly better on the military's its surprisingly more stiff even for a soft leather but it still might leave a little creases but nothing as bad as the fire reds.
Yeah, I've heard about the soft leather. Thanks for the heads up. When that restock hits, I'm picking them up.

Just realized, I haven't really seen people rocking these.

Out of the 4s that released this year, the White Cements and Cavs got the most play.

Strange..

:\

Future D...Ive seen waaaaaaay more militaries then the cavs. In fact, I've never seen ANYONE wearing the cavs yet. But they were a limited release if i remember correctly. I've seen atleast 15 pairs of militaries. Even with wearable shoe trees, they creased on the side after 5 wears. But I like how soft the leather is. It's a fair trade off.

^ Really?

Over here, I haven't seen any one rocking the Militaries.

I remember when they released, there was only like 8 people who were there.

Very small, close-knit group of folks.

It was nice.

Wait, didn't the Militaries release the same day as the Yeezy 2s?

That's probably definitely why no one was there.

:lol:

:smh:

I love it very much, I will cop it ~~
happy.gif

Picked up a pair from eastbay this morning. How have these been holding up in the long run?
My 06 pair had terrible quality and came with awesome deadstock creases. I balled in them a few times and the midsole just fell apart.

I know im the minority here but think the military 4s are pretty dope. That being said I still need a pair in size 9. >: totally missed out when they hit the outlets.

Are anyone's militaries starting to crack or chip? A little piece of paint chipped off of the interior side of one of mine.

Are anyone's militaries starting to crack or chip? A little piece of paint chipped off of the interior side of one of mine.

You're gonna have that with basically every (painted midsole) Retro JB puts out. It happens fast on some pairs, and slower on others. It took a year for my BCIII to start cracking, and that particular pair I wore several times a week. Other people report it within the first couple wears... We just need to expect it these days.

Back
Top Bottom