Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Never been my favorite but still nice. So simple can wear shorts, jeans, and just a white t with it. Still got a pair of 06 DS. Might just sell them and pick up a pair of these. Prefer the white vs off while. Plus that leather was crap back then. Hope these are like the recent cement leather

I am a fan of the off-white Military's.
How they were supposed to be.
I feel like these are cheapened even more by changing them to white.
I have enough white shoes already, lol.

I hope everyone that's saying pass sticks to their word. One pair for sure. Considering doubling up for the 1st time ever

still have my pair from 2006 but since the paint is cracking, maybe I can get a pair of '12s Next year or something. If not, then it's no big deal.

My 06's are somewhat beat up but still looks good considering how many times I wore em.
Maybe I'll pick up one pair...kind of want to save my money for other releases though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Yea most likely passing up on these unless I win some money in Vegas that weekend.

you gonna be out there too EDC weekend?  I was on the fence if I was gonna walk to HOH at PH most like drunk to pick em up.  Might just pass though, still got my 06 pair.
Nah going for the Pac fight weekend... Thinking about doing the same thing or hitting up niketown. I'm getting there Thursday morning and will be gambling all day. No time to gamble on friday and sat. Party days.

all those that are passing may flop when the time comes, just like the amount of people for the cavs

Breds are all that matter.

Gonna save the hassle of copping these for those. Lord knows I'll need it.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

all those that are passing may flop when the time comes, just like the amount of people for the cavs

That happens way too often. Hoping people sleep on these.

I've never been a fan of these. Eventually I want all og colors so I'll get them. Def not camping or paying resell or even retail.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Originally Posted by SBakes

Passed on these in 06 because of the off-white leather. Definite cop this time around!

You realize that they were off-white in 89 right?

Hold up.....they releasing some all-white Military 4s? The hell is Jordan Brand thinking?!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom