Air Jordan IV Problem! (PICS INSIDE)!

dam............. I own like every numbered air jordan shoe. This will probably happen again. iIwill start to wear them f it.

wear them or sell them. I wore mine a handful of times (enough to not have any more stars), and this still happened to me...........
frown.gif

I'm so pissed this is actually the first time I looked at both of them since the "incident." I did everything people have said to store thesetoo. To all you owners out there, please don't let this happen to you.

All i have to say is sneakers are meant to be worn. It seems every case similar to this has the same story line, the sole rips off of a shoe that has been onds for years at a time, wear your sneakers people. I'm not flamin' I'm just sayin.

Wow, that's terrible, but it's expected. I've worn my military IVs 4 times since 2006. I hope this doesn't happen to them eventually.

If you ain't going to wear a shoe after 5 years, might as well just keep it for your collection to look at.

dam man i feel you.
but this is waht really happens to your shoe after a while, you kept them DS for the longest.
but some people get lucky some dont.

about a year ago i decided to unDS pair of laney's and the midsole crumbled.
i felt something really comfortable or i would say soft, when i look down
my midsole was just crackin and remains(powder) everywhere.

i still wear my 99 IVs on a regular basis.......i know they will get me sooner or later......still gotta ds cdp pair waiting........not the same but they willwork for me

if you get ten years of occasional wear out of a sneaker, even if they then crumble, you still got your moneys worth.

sunrise
sunset

Back
Top Bottom