Air Jordan IV Retro - ENTIRE COLLECTION**

*Almost. Got a couple on the burner.  At least 1 DS pair per colorway.  All sz. 10 and 10.5.

Dope!

4s are a nice silhouette, but not my absolute favorite (for me its the 14, then the 7).

However, I see you are missing the Lightnings.

As for the Eminems and UNDFTDs, good luck getting those without going bankrupt.

:lol:

Excellent collection man. I'm glad the 4's got shine this year. My girl put me on to them and once I put them on I was sold.

Don't forger the Motorsport IV (Blue/Black/White w/Mars Blackmon).  I'd enjoy a pair of those.  2 pairs of the IV DB Dorenbecher are in my safe (not in the pic). 

Wonder why those retro+ black/gray ones haven't got a retro yet, only ones I can say I REALLY want.

Nice collection though man.

Great collection bro. while 11s & 3s are my favorite i will be looking forward to more of your 4s.

Tough! But the presentation is what does it for me. VERY well done, sir.

Shame on you guys that are pointing out what homie DOESN'T have...I'm sure he knows he's missing some. Dope, nonetheless. Special salute for having both Retro + pairs...I feel like I'm the only one that absolutely LOVES the obsidians and the oreos.

All 3 retro+ pairs :smile:  2 pairs Bling whites are hiding behind those mists.   Gotta love the OG leather and stitching on the +.

Size 10 and 10.5 huh
nerd.gif
JK nice collection bro
?

You should let a pair of thunders go for some lightnings. Nice **** though, I love me some 4's.

Back
Top Bottom