Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how fast I'm off the Concords now that I got my two pairs. On to the next! I need to double up on these.

I really want to see these in person. The leather will make or break my decision on these. I've been waiting since the last retro but won't waste my dough either. Those days are behind me

I really want to see these in person. The leather will make or break my decision on these. I've been waiting since the last retro but won't waste my dough either. Those days are behind me

^ I want to see these in person too, but to see if Im going to double up on em or not. Ive never owned a pair or IV's so Im excited to get my hands on as many as I can. Definitely gonna keep my eyes out for a pre-order to avoid RD hastle and/or let down

Good luck to everyone and lets hope the hype doesnt make these a b!#@$ to get

^ I want to see these in person too, but to see if Im going to double up on em or not. Ive never owned a pair or IV's so Im excited to get my hands on as many as I can. Definitely gonna keep my eyes out for a pre-order to avoid RD hastle and/or let down

Good luck to everyone and lets hope the hype doesnt make these a b!#@$ to get

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by websternguyen

maaaaan. they do not look the same. but you know im buying 2 pairs anyways. hopefully these are hyped like the concords. got danm.

grin.gif
 You mean aren't right?...
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

I don't know if this is the right place but it seems like we know when all the 4's are coming out but what about the bred IV's?????

Nothing has been confirmed, but everyone is hoping for black friday.

I don't know if this is the right place but it seems like we know when all the 4's are coming out but what about the bred IV's?????

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

^^ I'm in Canada. A local sneaker store I shop at started pre orders today.. down payment of $100 minimum to guarantee a pair on RD. Also, some Footlockers here are still doing pre orders for the Chi X's and Cement IV's... Rumors are that Canada Footlocker will not do pre orders after that, but nothing's 100% yet.

That pre-order deal is ill. The U.S. could benefit from that. They'd rather us catch 'ammonia' though *shrugs*.

it compensates for the fact we pay 189.99 retail....

^^ I'm in Canada. A local sneaker store I shop at started pre orders today.. down payment of $100 minimum to guarantee a pair on RD. Also, some Footlockers here are still doing pre orders for the Chi X's and Cement IV's... Rumors are that Canada Footlocker will not do pre orders after that, but nothing's 100% yet.

That pre-order deal is ill. The U.S. could benefit from that. They'd rather us catch 'ammonia' though *shrugs*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom