Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by websternguyen

maaaaan. they do not look the same. but you know im buying 2 pairs anyways. hopefully these are hyped like the concords. got danm.

grin.gif
 You mean aren't right?...

Originally Posted by websternguyen

maaaaan. they do not look the same. but you know im buying 2 pairs anyways. hopefully these are hyped like the concords. got danm.

grin.gif
 You mean aren't right?...

I don't know if this is the right place but it seems like we know when all the 4's are coming out but what about the bred IV's?????

I don't know if this is the right place but it seems like we know when all the 4's are coming out but what about the bred IV's?????

Originally Posted by El Bro

I dont know why they continue to use that cheap rubber netting thats going to yellow fast.  I hope Im wrong but the there is no hope for the IV anymore.  They butchered the whole shoe too much.

Here is my comparison of the IV then and now.

THEN

NOW

lol this really got me lmao. props

Originally Posted by El Bro

I dont know why they continue to use that cheap rubber netting thats going to yellow fast.  I hope Im wrong but the there is no hope for the IV anymore.  They butchered the whole shoe too much.

Here is my comparison of the IV then and now.

THEN

NOW

lol this really got me lmao. props

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

^^ I'm in Canada. A local sneaker store I shop at started pre orders today.. down payment of $100 minimum to guarantee a pair on RD. Also, some Footlockers here are still doing pre orders for the Chi X's and Cement IV's... Rumors are that Canada Footlocker will not do pre orders after that, but nothing's 100% yet.
The Footlocker here in Montreal hasn't started the IV pre-order yet.  Only the X for now.  I'm guessing after the New Years, I hope.  I don't want to miss out like I did with the Concord.

^^ I'm in Canada. A local sneaker store I shop at started pre orders today.. down payment of $100 minimum to guarantee a pair on RD. Also, some Footlockers here are still doing pre orders for the Chi X's and Cement IV's... Rumors are that Canada Footlocker will not do pre orders after that, but nothing's 100% yet.
The Footlocker here in Montreal hasn't started the IV pre-order yet.  Only the X for now.  I'm guessing after the New Years, I hope.  I don't want to miss out like I did with the Concord.

#FACT: People who still complain will eventually still get the shoes. This is the best we're going to get. Appreciate it...SMH..let's start a list up of complainers..lol

#FACT: People who still complain will eventually still get the shoes. This is the best we're going to get. Appreciate it...SMH..let's start a list up of complainers..lol

Originally Posted by JHes91

I would like to know this info as well, Bred IV's = Top 3 on my all time faves

Originally Posted by JHes91

I would like to know this info as well, Bred IV's = Top 3 on my all time faves

^Same I heard rumors of Bred IV's or Oreo IV's too..... But, it would be cool if someone could drop some knowledge...

^Same I heard rumors of Bred IV's or Oreo IV's too..... But, it would be cool if someone could drop some knowledge...

any place online selling legits now? i kinda wanna use my concord money (since i failed miserably) to get these now so that i dont miss out in feb.... just in case they are hyped like the xi's   
frown.gif

any place online selling legits now? i kinda wanna use my concord money (since i failed miserably) to get these now so that i dont miss out in feb.... just in case they are hyped like the xi's   
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shindo03

breds= black Friday at the latest probably black friday . I have no specific knowledge but id be willing to get a tim tebow friar tuck hair cut if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by shindo03

breds= black Friday at the latest probably black friday . I have no specific knowledge but id be willing to get a tim tebow friar tuck hair cut if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by smzsmz

frown.gif

THIS! I need a pair of these RIGHT NOW. all the places that I've found don't have the size 14 that i need.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

frown.gif

THIS! I need a pair of these RIGHT NOW. all the places that I've found don't have the size 14 that i need.

That pre-order deal is ill. The U.S. could benefit from that. They'd rather us catch 'ammonia' though *shrugs*.

That pre-order deal is ill. The U.S. could benefit from that. They'd rather us catch 'ammonia' though *shrugs*.

It's amazing how fast I'm off the Concords now that I got my two pairs. On to the next! I need to double up on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom