Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre ordered these today.. For the past 2-3 years I been looking on and off for the '99 white/cements in a wearable condition for under $400 with no luck. Drops the week of my birthday too, these should be sweet... Still want 99s in addition tho!

^^ I'm in Canada. A local sneaker store I shop at started pre orders today.. down payment of $100 minimum to guarantee a pair on RD. Also, some Footlockers here are still doing pre orders for the Chi X's and Cement IV's... Rumors are that Canada Footlocker will not do pre orders after that, but nothing's 100% yet.

^^ I'm in Canada. A local sneaker store I shop at started pre orders today.. down payment of $100 minimum to guarantee a pair on RD. Also, some Footlockers here are still doing pre orders for the Chi X's and Cement IV's... Rumors are that Canada Footlocker will not do pre orders after that, but nothing's 100% yet.

I'm hoping it's cement grey but anything lighter than that tech grey would be nice. It was too dark and threw the shoe off for me.

I'm hoping it's cement grey but anything lighter than that tech grey would be nice. It was too dark and threw the shoe off for me.

these shouldn't be too hard to get; don't you think?
def buying 2 pairs; my 99's are long gone...retired in 04/05 due to HEAVY wear

Originally Posted by StillIn729

won't be anything. Like concords but harder than chi Xs I'm guessing somethin like an average foam drop

Originally Posted by StillIn729

won't be anything. Like concords but harder than chi Xs I'm guessing somethin like an average foam drop

Originally Posted by MCaussade

still have my 99 IV cements....VNDS...such a dope shoe

I wore my 99s into the GROUND. 
laugh.gif
  I can't wait for RD to get here!

What's the actual release date? I've been numerous answers and I plan to use some PLB the day these release so I have to know ahead of time.

What's the actual release date? I've been numerous answers and I plan to use some PLB the day these release so I have to know ahead of time.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

February 18, 2012

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

February 18, 2012

maaaaan. they do not look the same. but you know im buying 2 pairs anyways. hopefully these are hyped like the concords. got danm.

maaaaan. they do not look the same. but you know im buying 2 pairs anyways. hopefully these are hyped like the concords. got danm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom