Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^It's like pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop
laugh.gif
buy 2...One to rock and one to stock but not for too long or you'll have the same situation happen to you as it did to me when I kept them on ice for too long.

^^It's like pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop
laugh.gif
buy 2...One to rock and one to stock but not for too long or you'll have the same situation happen to you as it did to me when I kept them on ice for too long.

Damn.... i got to drop another 150+ 2 weeks after I get the red foams, which is 2 weeks after i get chi 10s, smh. O' well..

Thought these wasn't coming til' like april or so.

Damn.... i got to drop another 150+ 2 weeks after I get the red foams, which is 2 weeks after i get chi 10s, smh. O' well..

Thought these wasn't coming til' like april or so.

Maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn....since dude has that dark "Tech Grey" garbage, I guess this means the final product will most necessarily look the same...
be316f57c08f68a020d0cea57c2682d2c0b73b75_r.jpg

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn....since dude has that dark "Tech Grey" garbage, I guess this means the final product will most necessarily look the same...
be316f57c08f68a020d0cea57c2682d2c0b73b75_r.jpg

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hope these are more comfortable than the military blue's....those were the last pair of IV's I had and they were probably the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever had

hope these are more comfortable than the military blue's....those were the last pair of IV's I had and they were probably the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've ever had

2012 nike/jb decided if the world gon end they takin all the $$$$$ and I mean all the $$$$ with em lls

2012 nike/jb decided if the world gon end they takin all the $$$$$ and I mean all the $$$$ with em lls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom