Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol my mind has changed so many times over the last few months, every time I see an upload there seems to be a different shade of grey, hope its the lighter tint though. Probably still gonna get a pair and that it won't get too hectic on release day down under

lol my mind has changed so many times over the last few months, every time I see an upload there seems to be a different shade of grey, hope its the lighter tint though. Probably still gonna get a pair and that it won't get too hectic on release day down under

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Why is there like, 4 different shades of grey on each shoe?

This.
Lord, please give us an answer.  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

This.
nerd.gif

I have a feeling we will never get an answer and the shade of grey will be like the PL cut on the concords and it'll vary pair to pair and maybe even shoe to shoe smh

This.
nerd.gif

I have a feeling we will never get an answer and the shade of grey will be like the PL cut on the concords and it'll vary pair to pair and maybe even shoe to shoe smh

It'll add insult to injury if they get the grey correct on the box for the shoes, but screw it up on the actual sneakers.
30t6p3b.gif

It'll add insult to injury if they get the grey correct on the box for the shoes, but screw it up on the actual sneakers.
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly.  They'll put that Cement Grey on the box and then slap that trash "Tech" nonsense on the kicks.
And if I get two kicks with two different shades of grey I will drive to Nike, Inc. myself just to throw both of my shoes at the designers at JB.

Stop playing with my emotions!!!

These particular shoes mean a lot to some of us...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly.  They'll put that Cement Grey on the box and then slap that trash "Tech" nonsense on the kicks.
And if I get two kicks with two different shades of grey I will drive to Nike, Inc. myself just to throw both of my shoes at the designers at JB.

Stop playing with my emotions!!!

These particular shoes mean a lot to some of us...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by Zyzz

when the release for these again?
February 18th
SMH, why are these releases so close together? i want to double up on these but the freakin X's come out soon too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by Zyzz

when the release for these again?
February 18th
SMH, why are these releases so close together? i want to double up on these but the freakin X's come out soon too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i dont get why people complain about the Jumpman on the back. I never understood the whole switching from Nike Air and Jumpman problem

i dont get why people complain about the Jumpman on the back. I never understood the whole switching from Nike Air and Jumpman problem

This.
nerd.gif
The lighting is different on practically every picture. That gives off the impression that its lighter in some and darker in others. We'll have to wait and see how they turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom