Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at these, the more I don't like the looks of the jumpman on the back. Gonna be a game time decision for me.

The more I look at these, the more I don't like the looks of the jumpman on the back. Gonna be a game time decision for me.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^It's like pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop
laugh.gif
buy 2...One to rock and one to stock but not for too long or you'll have the same situation happen to you as it did to me when I kept them on ice for too long.

ur talking about the 99 white cements right?  how many years did you wait until you unDS's them?

did you keep any silica packs in the box while they were DS all those years?  where they in a dark cool place w/ low humidity?
nerd.gif

thanks for any feedback.  appreciated.......

sorry for your loss.
laugh.gif
(laughin cuz isn't that what we say if a family member dies?)

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^It's like pringles, once you pop the fun don't stop
laugh.gif
buy 2...One to rock and one to stock but not for too long or you'll have the same situation happen to you as it did to me when I kept them on ice for too long.

ur talking about the 99 white cements right?  how many years did you wait until you unDS's them?

did you keep any silica packs in the box while they were DS all those years?  where they in a dark cool place w/ low humidity?
nerd.gif

thanks for any feedback.  appreciated.......

sorry for your loss.
laugh.gif
(laughin cuz isn't that what we say if a family member dies?)

Yes sir they were the 99 white/cements.
Lets just say I waited too long to finally wear them
laugh.gif

My family member did die, my father. He was the one who gave them to me before he passed. I decided to rock them one month before an ex-friend of mine stole over 200 DS OG's that my Dad gave to me before he passed.

I had them all in a climate controlled storage.

Since I couldnt cop concords, I can cop these now.
$160 is kind of steep for these tho

babyJs23 wrote:
 My family member did die, my father. He was the one who gave them to me before he passed. I decided to rock them one month before an ex-friend of mine stole over 200 DS OG's that my Dad gave to me before he passed.

Wow....were you able to get your kicks back?  Details if you don't mind sharing?

babyJs23 wrote:

Wow....were you able to get your kicks back?  Details if you don't mind sharing?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

im thinkin 180 for the 11's was a little steep, for a sneaker coming out about after 12 yrs id only hope its on point and i thought these were gonna be ~ 150

Originally Posted by MrDozo

im thinkin 180 for the 11's was a little steep, for a sneaker coming out about after 12 yrs id only hope its on point and i thought these were gonna be ~ 150

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm contemplating if one pair should be good enough for me. 
-Drew

Me too...I keep changing sides as to whether 1 or 2 pairs even though I told myself only 1.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm contemplating if one pair should be good enough for me. 
-Drew

Me too...I keep changing sides as to whether 1 or 2 pairs even though I told myself only 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom