Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will be copped
pimp.gif

These aren't my favorite model or even my favorite color of the model but they will be a nice addition.

These aren't my favorite model or even my favorite color of the model but they will be a nice addition.

A friend of mine has an acetone she will try on the 2012 retros that will lighten the rubber pieces to resemble the 1999s.

43w5e.jpg

If it works, I'll snag a couple of the 2012s retros.

zxta3d.jpg

A friend of mine has an acetone she will try on the 2012 retros that will lighten the rubber pieces to resemble the 1999s.

43w5e.jpg

zxta3d.jpg

43w5e.jpg

zxta3d.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

That kind of scares me, because it will probably eat through the painted speckles on the rubber. 
Nice 1999's by the way Flint 
pimp.gif

That kind of scares me, because it will probably eat through the painted speckles on the rubber. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

obviously they're not as good as the OGs or 99s, but they're still a very nice looking shoe

Def. copped

obviously they're not as good as the OGs or 99s, but they're still a very nice looking shoe

Def. copped

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly.  They'll put that Cement Grey on the box and then slap that trash "Tech" nonsense on the kicks.
And if I get two kicks with two different shades of grey I will drive to Nike, Inc. myself just to throw both of my shoes at the designers at JB.

Stop playing with my emotions!!!

These particular shoes mean a lot to some of us...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

lmfao I 100% agree with you just always fear the worse with jb but they do seem to be getting better as long as it doenst involve seude lol but if the worst does come I am 100% down to drive to beaverton and show them exactly what I think. They better have george bush reflexes lol

Originally Posted by rojanjon

^^^^^^^^^^ Exactly.  They'll put that Cement Grey on the box and then slap that trash "Tech" nonsense on the kicks.
And if I get two kicks with two different shades of grey I will drive to Nike, Inc. myself just to throw both of my shoes at the designers at JB.

Stop playing with my emotions!!!

These particular shoes mean a lot to some of us...
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

lmfao I 100% agree with you just always fear the worse with jb but they do seem to be getting better as long as it doenst involve seude lol but if the worst does come I am 100% down to drive to beaverton and show them exactly what I think. They better have george bush reflexes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom