Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man
30t6p3b.gif
at nike/JB for releasing so many F**** shoes this month...

plus i got to get my girlfriends gift for Valentines day
30t6p3b.gif
i might get her some nike free run 2 but man i need my shoes to that month lol

for sure these 4's is a must

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

It's because you do it over and over, and it gets redundant. You're the boy who cried wolf.

Then after releases you come and say I told you so, but then when you're wrong you don't comment.

Very few people missed out on the X's, but you still were saying I told you so and you did it multiple times. There's a way to do things, and gloating doesn't show this age you claim you have. And yes, you do benefit, because everyone sees your sigs and we know you're a reseller.
LOL QFT

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

It's because you do it over and over, and it gets redundant. You're the boy who cried wolf.

Then after releases you come and say I told you so, but then when you're wrong you don't comment.

Very few people missed out on the X's, but you still were saying I told you so and you did it multiple times. There's a way to do things, and gloating doesn't show this age you claim you have. And yes, you do benefit, because everyone sees your sigs and we know you're a reseller.
LOL QFT

Originally Posted by raichu098

I hope my girl accepts a stuffed bear & dinner for Valentines Day this year. These are a must
laugh.gif
 thank God my bday is on feb 19 and my girl told me she's getting 'em for me as a present !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope my girl accepts a stuffed bear & dinner for Valentines Day this year. These are a must
laugh.gif
 thank God my bday is on feb 19 and my girl told me she's getting 'em for me as a present !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by temepr

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im on the other side of the pole, my girls birthday is on the 10th 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by temepr

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Im on the other side of the pole, my girls birthday is on the 10th 
eyes.gif

had to reup these they are looking nice with a white background

Air-Jordan-IV-4-Retro-Cement-Grey-New-Photos-01.jpg
air-jordan-iv-white-cement-new-images-1-600x450.jpg

vs

2r389vo.jpg
21lih5w.jpg

29krmo2-e1314562843863.jpg
v7r1h0-e1314563024733.jpg