Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Anybody know how much i would have to pay on the aftermarket if I miss out on release day? I'm definitely not trying to pay resale prices but I need to know how much I should save to keep my self prepared for any situation. I need these!

I will say at least $300.
Haven't been out in 10+ years and they're an OG colorway.

I would save at least 3 bro, because people are gonna try and sell these as high as the Concords.

Watch.
no way these sell for $300; people will be lucky to get $30-40 profit after the first week or reselling 

Anybody know how much i would have to pay on the aftermarket if I miss out on release day? I'm definitely not trying to pay resale prices but I need to know how much I should save to keep my self prepared for any situation. I need these!

I would save at least 3 bro, because people are gonna try and sell these as high as the Concords.

Watch.
no way these sell for $300; people will be lucky to get $30-40 profit after the first week or reselling 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Watch.
Idk man, multiple dudes said $300+ for these. These will most likely sell out in a matter of minute and people will be left with nothing. I can see these going for around $250 but not $200. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Watch.
Idk man, multiple dudes said $300+ for these. These will most likely sell out in a matter of minute and people will be left with nothing. I can see these going for around $250 but not $200. 

Originally Posted by Elkman90210

Watch.
Then what about the Chicago 10s? they arent going for that much
Chicago 10's have no where the hype of the Concords or the Cement's.
They had restocks on the 10's, I doubt they will have online restocks for the Cement's

Watch.
They had restocks on the 10's, I doubt they will have online restocks for the Cement's

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Watch.
There will be restocks. Take that to the bank. Maybe not on NDC, but at least one of the more popular sneaker sites will have a restock I guarantee it.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Watch.
There will be restocks. Take that to the bank. Maybe not on NDC, but at least one of the more popular sneaker sites will have a restock I guarantee it.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Stores will receive the same amount they had in the playoff 13s

I hope so, that was a easy cop for me, a week after RD.But I know these will sell out day one with the quickness.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Stores will receive the same amount they had in the playoff 13s

I hope so, that was a easy cop for me, a week after RD.But I know these will sell out day one with the quickness.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
roll.gif
   So True...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

qft

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.
roll.gif
   So True...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

qft

Originally Posted by ColdCity

huh white cements dropped in jan bro.... 1st drop of the yr

Yeah, white cements were easy for me to get. I was shocked how easy it was. Easier than the X's that just released. There were two times as many people lined up.

if some of yall cant cop on rd you could prob blame some of the resellers. "oooh look ay my sig, i got your size!, oh thats not enough $$ i want more" cmon its the same clowns in the concord thread who will try this nonsense. how many getmoneyboyz we got in this forum?
30t6p3b.gif

I see these resellling just under what the Concords did. Folks want these more than 10s but not quite on the level of Concords obviously. If the numbers that the stores get are high that will help as folks won't be searching all over for them. I'm not risking it though, not paying after the fact for these.

I see these resellling just under what the Concords did. Folks want these more than 10s but not quite on the level of Concords obviously. If the numbers that the stores get are high that will help as folks won't be searching all over for them. I'm not risking it though, not paying after the fact for these.

Its hard to make any money by flipping a GR Jordan especially when you buy them at retail price and sell them after everyone got theirs (except for the XIs). Unless you willing to sit on them for a while. Let history repeat itself...22O MAX after release just like all the other hot release, eg BC3s.

Its hard to make any money by flipping a GR Jordan especially when you buy them at retail price and sell them after everyone got theirs (except for the XIs). Unless you willing to sit on them for a while. Let history repeat itself...22O MAX after release just like all the other hot release, eg BC3s.

man
30t6p3b.gif
at nike/JB for releasing so many F**** shoes this month...

plus i got to get my girlfriends gift for Valentines day
30t6p3b.gif
i might get her some nike free run 2 but man i need my shoes to that month lol

for sure these 4's is a must

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom