Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrkane

Hold up.......these 4's are lookin kinda shiney now

Ugh....but I think those are from the early stages of production and not the final releases judging from the midsole.

Hold up.......these 4's are lookin kinda shiney now

Ugh....but I think those are from the early stages of production and not the final releases judging from the midsole.

Hold up.......these are lookin kinda glossy/shiney now
frown.gif
. having second thoughts
glad they changed from these, the grey looks faded

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

Ninja still hasn't figured out we have 50 states
laugh.gif

clearly

only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

laugh.gif

clearly

^^ i thought the early release had a darker grey though, without the extra layers of CLEARCOAT?

^^ i thought the early release had a darker grey though, without the extra layers of CLEARCOAT?

Originally Posted by plancarte86

I really do hope they're not that glossy, cuz it might make me think twice about copping

no it wont.......
can you guys all just stop with the lies we all know you will be copping regardless of what you type because you would be in the thread if you werent seriously

Originally Posted by plancarte86

I really do hope they're not that glossy, cuz it might make me think twice about copping

no it wont.......
can you guys all just stop with the lies we all know you will be copping regardless of what you type because you would be in the thread if you werent seriously

Deadstockshoes.com has them for $200. Was going to pull the trigger but sizes 9, 9.5, and 10 are sold out. Those are the only sizes i tried adding to my cart. goodluck to those who want to pay that much and could add their size to their cart.

Deadstockshoes.com has them for $200. Was going to pull the trigger but sizes 9, 9.5, and 10 are sold out. Those are the only sizes i tried adding to my cart. goodluck to those who want to pay that much and could add their size to their cart.

laugh.gif

nope, not yet.
here's his map of da US:
mapboroughs.gif

Originally Posted by sdsualum

I'll wait till the 18th.
& then I'll pay $175 w/tax.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

SMH i emailed deadstock aboutt he pre-orders a few days ago and filthy dudes didnt even bother to respond.

they never reply to e-mails

Saw the pics at kicksonfire and must say, while
the shoe looks overall good in shape, the stitching
at the frint part near tge cement grey oainted
midsole
Is way too low set. It shoul be around 1cm
Above the midsole, but now its directly
Aboce the midsole. Changes the proportion
Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back