Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

Ninja still hasn't figured out we have 50 states
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the world is bigger than that closet you call a living quarters

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only thing da 99 has is da nike air.... obviously da shape is different and stuff too...but at this point 99's are unwearable.

and memphis is smokin crack thinking aint no heat this month...foamposites are arguably gonna be more popular then these on da streets.

Ninja still hasn't figured out we have 50 states
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the world is bigger than that closet you call a living quarters

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

All retro releases have been ecluded. Jb is really wack with that now

if true im gonna be really mad

be mad fam.... you should know ndc wont let you use a code on jordans especially on a rd(you would have to call to have a rep input it & by them they will be gone i promise) your going to have to make a order & recieve it & then call or email back to get your money off

be mad fam.... you should know ndc wont let you use a code on jordans especially on a rd(you would have to call to have a rep input it & by them they will be gone i promise) your going to have to make a order & recieve it & then call or email back to get your money off

that will work to email them and apply the code?

after you place your order & its confirmed(i would wait until i have them in hand personally)

after you place your order & its confirmed(i would wait until i have them in hand personally)

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

The are sold out. Try adding it to your cart and you will get an error message. 
Sorry to hear that i was able to get a size 11 earlier, and the red foams to.
all good. How much was it after shipping and tax? isn't it like 235? 
The IV's were $215 and the Foams were $240 after shipping no tax.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

The are sold out. Try adding it to your cart and you will get an error message. 
Sorry to hear that i was able to get a size 11 earlier, and the red foams to.
all good. How much was it after shipping and tax? isn't it like 235? 
The IV's were $215 and the Foams were $240 after shipping no tax.

ok cool, will do this.

lets hope i at least snag a pair but want 2 pairs, its gonna be tough
sick.gif

ok cool, will do this.

lets hope i at least snag a pair but want 2 pairs, its gonna be tough
sick.gif

It's hard finding preorders for this shoe that arent an arm and a leg.

i dont know if I'm willing to camp for these

It's hard finding preorders for this shoe that arent an arm and a leg.

i dont know if I'm willing to camp for these

Hopefully I get lucky again by showing up to the mall 30 minutes before they open. Might try to get 3 pairs this time if possible. Athletes Foot better not pull the same +!%# last time, changing the price on the Concords after about 15 people had gotten theirs for retail.

Hopefully I get lucky again by showing up to the mall 30 minutes before they open. Might try to get 3 pairs this time if possible. Athletes Foot better not pull the same +!%# last time, changing the price on the Concords after about 15 people had gotten theirs for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom