Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Give me both
pimp.gif
screw the shoes! give me that sexy lady!
devil.gif
She's gonna cost you about 170$ an hour. 
roll.gif

Might as well stick with the shoes. 
more than enough time
devil.gif

Originally Posted by car9vel

...Athletes Foot better not pull the same +!%# last time, changing the price on the Concords after about 15 people had gotten theirs for retail.

if that ever happens again just buy your pair and call af customer service and ask how you can contact the district manager. i'm sure you'll get your money back because chain retailers like athlete's foot aren't supposed to be charging over retail.
they're not a private mom and pop.
i'm surprised heads didn't roll after their dirty dealings with concord release.

...Athletes Foot better not pull the same +!%# last time, changing the price on the Concords after about 15 people had gotten theirs for retail.

if that ever happens again just buy your pair and call af customer service and ask how you can contact the district manager. i'm sure you'll get your money back because chain retailers like athlete's foot aren't supposed to be charging over retail.
i'm surprised heads didn't roll after their dirty dealings with concord release.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

they did WHAT car9vel?
eek.gif
eek.gif
where are you located

they did WHAT car9vel?
eek.gif
eek.gif
where are you located

they did WHAT car9vel?
eek.gif
eek.gif
where are you located

Originally Posted by mrkane
wait just a damn minute, when is this picture from? 
Look how light that grey is, more like 99's. Plus the angle of the side leather is higher than most of the pics we've been seeing. I would cop the shoe in this pic in heartbeat. 

The inconsistency of the pics of this shoe, so close to release date, is driving me nuts

<===== The Devils post 666 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Look how light that grey is, more like 99's. Plus the angle of the side leather is higher than most of the pics we've been seeing. I would cop the shoe in this pic in heartbeat. 

The inconsistency of the pics of this shoe, so close to release date, is driving me nuts

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom