Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Terrible? Obviously another ignorant person who doesn't know how the GS sizes have always looked on IVs.

This, and another thing, how can you tell how thick the leather is in those pictures?
alien.gif
 am i blind?

Terrible? Obviously another ignorant person who doesn't know how the GS sizes have always looked on IVs.

This, and another thing, how can you tell how thick the leather is in those pictures?
alien.gif
 am i blind?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

alien.gif
 am i blind?

I was about the say the same thing. People said the same thing out the University Blue IXs and Lebron 8 V1s and both were quite crease resistant

alien.gif
 am i blind?

I was about the say the same thing. People said the same thing out the University Blue IXs and Lebron 8 V1s and both were quite crease resistant

Originally Posted by sthebest

alien.gif
 am i blind?

GOTTA AGREE HERE, THE RECENTLY RELEASED UNIVERSITY BLUE 9'S AND FLINT 13'S TOEBOXES ARE DAMN TANKS.

Originally Posted by sthebest

alien.gif
 am i blind?

GOTTA AGREE HERE, THE RECENTLY RELEASED UNIVERSITY BLUE 9'S AND FLINT 13'S TOEBOXES ARE DAMN TANKS.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

those arent adults....THANK GOD

side note: Nicole Richie is thicker than that damn leather

Put me on those special glasses you're wearing to spot the leather quality, because those pics are too damn bright to even tell. 

Put me on those special glasses you're wearing to spot the leather quality, because those pics are too damn bright to even tell. 

One thing worth noting is that most JB retros from the past year don't crease as easily as they used to. I have a feeling that the leather on these is going to be comparable to the IX retros. The only shoes with smooth leather that creases at the drop of a hat are the 1s and that is only because theyre the cheapest Jordans to produce.

And JB isnt going to put the same cheapo leather that they put on the 06 IVs for the sole reason that the quality issue is still fresh in people's minds. It definitely wont be premium, but it won't be lowest quality either.

One thing worth noting is that most JB retros from the past year don't crease as easily as they used to. I have a feeling that the leather on these is going to be comparable to the IX retros. The only shoes with smooth leather that creases at the drop of a hat are the 1s and that is only because theyre the cheapest Jordans to produce.

And JB isnt going to put the same cheapo leather that they put on the 06 IVs for the sole reason that the quality issue is still fresh in people's minds. It definitely wont be premium, but it won't be lowest quality either.

these will be copped.

whens the release date?

checked like 7 pages back and didnt see a release date

these will be copped.

whens the release date?

these will be copped.

whens the release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back