Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really didn't define the grey? 
g37893_mind%20blown.gif

thinking about it now, the black cement grey iv was a different grey, hmm...

good info, thanks for the clarification. 

They really didn't define the grey? 
g37893_mind%20blown.gif

thinking about it now, the black cement grey iv was a different grey, hmm...

good info, thanks for the clarification. 

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by El Bro

What are you talking about? I saw some people posting saying they are gonna sole swap, but why? i'm just wondering since it's the same shoe, but you're gonna call me ignorant without giving an answer
eyes.gif
People want to sole swap because the 99's had Nike Air and the majority are not wearable.  And 99's are not the same shoe

459.jpg

Hmmmm they look the same to me. Just because the '12 has a jumpman and is tech grey doesn't mean it's a totally different shoe, you got to be reaching
roll.gif

I'm just wondering why would people go through all the trouble of sole swapping just for the "Nike Air". Does it really make a difference? Would someone really come up to you and call you out on the jumpman? Afterall, it is a Jordan shoe. If you are really desperate with the Nike Air, it'll be more efficient to do that Nike Air tutorial on Youtube by that Niketalker. Plus, the '12 are closer to the OGs color-wise, they have a darker tint of grey compared to the '99s (Well the OGs looked darker because it had hella speckles compared to the 99s and '12s). I personally own a pair of '99s and unfortunately, they are unwearable. I'm just gonna retire those and rock the new ones.
it isn't just a jumpman though its taking away the original logo of the shoes. Why does it matter if someone notices the jumpman, assuming because of your mentality you wear jordans because they're cool. I will go through the trouble of sole swapping because I love the NIKE AIR. 
Its like selling you a 69 camaro with the impala logo all over it.

What are you talking about? I saw some people posting saying they are gonna sole swap, but why? i'm just wondering since it's the same shoe, but you're gonna call me ignorant without giving an answer
eyes.gif
People want to sole swap because the 99's had Nike Air and the majority are not wearable.  And 99's are not the same shoe

459.jpg

Hmmmm they look the same to me. Just because the '12 has a jumpman and is tech grey doesn't mean it's a totally different shoe, you got to be reaching
roll.gif

I'm just wondering why would people go through all the trouble of sole swapping just for the "Nike Air". Does it really make a difference? Would someone really come up to you and call you out on the jumpman? Afterall, it is a Jordan shoe. If you are really desperate with the Nike Air, it'll be more efficient to do that Nike Air tutorial on Youtube by that Niketalker. Plus, the '12 are closer to the OGs color-wise, they have a darker tint of grey compared to the '99s (Well the OGs looked darker because it had hella speckles compared to the 99s and '12s). I personally own a pair of '99s and unfortunately, they are unwearable. I'm just gonna retire those and rock the new ones.
it isn't just a jumpman though its taking away the original logo of the shoes. Why does it matter if someone notices the jumpman, assuming because of your mentality you wear jordans because they're cool. I will go through the trouble of sole swapping because I love the NIKE AIR. 

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

air-jordan-4-cement-2012_05.jpg

looking suspect. air randy pair looking super high top from the back
Probably just the angle he shot them at.
Call me crazy but these are to sell MUCH faster than the white cement IIIs.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by raptors29

Now I feel bad for buying the 1999s a few years bacl
30t6p3b.gif

I'd rather have the 99s even if I couldn't rock em.
That would be so pointless tho.
I see nothing wrong a DS pair for collecting though.
even if I had a pair of worn ones, I'd wear them and if they crack they crack, it's whatever.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by raptors29

Now I feel bad for buying the 1999s a few years bacl
30t6p3b.gif

I'd rather have the 99s even if I couldn't rock em.
That would be so pointless tho.
I see nothing wrong a DS pair for collecting though.
even if I had a pair of worn ones, I'd wear them and if they crack they crack, it's whatever.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Probably true. White cement 3 didn't sell very quickly.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Probably true. White cement 3 didn't sell very quickly.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

459.jpg

roll.gif

If it isn't the jumpman that's taking away the originality, then what is? Because this is the closest we are gonna get to the cement IVs without NIKE AIR and people are still not appreciating what JB is doing just because of one thing. Just wear the shoe guys. If it doesn't matter if someone notices the jumpman, then why switch the soles just to have NIKE AIR? Jordan Brand is a subsidiary now, so of course the NIKE name is out of their older shoes (except for the Ones, since they are an icon).... And yea, my mentatlity is that the shoes are cool, they look magnificient. If my 99s were wearable, i would rock the hell out of them, and cop the '12 for backup.
But what I was suggesting is this tutorial for the people, like you, who want the NIKE AIR. I give props to whoever NTer that discovered this
pimp.gif
(It looks easy, has that OG feel, and more efficient than the sole swap):
http://www.youtube.com/embed/LxjOFsFP6JE
I'm just trying to help my NTers out by just explaining the big picture and save you guys some time with different options. But if you're down on sole swapping, then goodluck on the process.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

459.jpg

roll.gif

If it isn't the jumpman that's taking away the originality, then what is? Because this is the closest we are gonna get to the cement IVs without NIKE AIR and people are still not appreciating what JB is doing just because of one thing. Just wear the shoe guys. If it doesn't matter if someone notices the jumpman, then why switch the soles just to have NIKE AIR? Jordan Brand is a subsidiary now, so of course the NIKE name is out of their older shoes (except for the Ones, since they are an icon).... And yea, my mentatlity is that the shoes are cool, they look magnificient. If my 99s were wearable, i would rock the hell out of them, and cop the '12 for backup.
But what I was suggesting is this tutorial for the people, like you, who want the NIKE AIR. I give props to whoever NTer that discovered this
pimp.gif
(It looks easy, has that OG feel, and more efficient than the sole swap):
http://www.youtube.com/embed/LxjOFsFP6JE
I'm just trying to help my NTers out by just explaining the big picture and save you guys some time with different options. But if you're down on sole swapping, then goodluck on the process.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

ya, but this is what i mean below, they kind of do the stitching in reverse now on top of the tongue

cause since 04, you can see the back tongue color over the front

Ohhh i see what you you're saying, the tongue liner ain't hinding on the '12s, it's sticking out.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

ya, but this is what i mean below, they kind of do the stitching in reverse now on top of the tongue

cause since 04, you can see the back tongue color over the front

Ohhh i see what you you're saying, the tongue liner ain't hinding on the '12s, it's sticking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom