Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wordddddd
pimp.gif
coppin thees

Originally Posted by WhiteyBulgerAKAForumEnForcer

man these really take me back! I'll be buying a pair for sure!~ Sorry for the newb question but how does one acquire these? Will these be nationally released?

many thanks....
Yes they will be... As far as I know they are a General Release that you can find in Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc.

Originally Posted by WhiteyBulgerAKAForumEnForcer

man these really take me back! I'll be buying a pair for sure!~ Sorry for the newb question but how does one acquire these? Will these be nationally released?

many thanks....
Yes they will be... As far as I know they are a General Release that you can find in Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc.

I'm gonna try to copp two pairs of these. I wish I could double on the White cement 3's cause I only got one pair. I'll keep my hopes up on both though lol.

I'm gonna try to copp two pairs of these. I wish I could double on the White cement 3's cause I only got one pair. I'll keep my hopes up on both though lol.

STILL nothing to get all excited about. STILL only one pair of TECH GREYS for me.

Can come with a pair of Cement IVs tell me, did they have purple specks?

STILL nothing to get all excited about. STILL only one pair of TECH GREYS for me.

Can come with a pair of Cement IVs tell me, did they have purple specks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom