Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at those multiple posts

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

It's threads like this that make us seem like sneaker nerds. People, it's not that hard. You like, you buy. You don't like, leave it be. What good is complaining about a shoe six months out from when it's due to release based on a sample pic? Makes no sense to me, but I guess the newer "collectors" are younger. Maybe it's me. Meh....

Because if we all stay silent the chance of makingThem change is almost like zero.If enough people give a bad feedback,There is still a chance of causing a change.Remember the 2000 VI retros black/infareds,They were meant to be retro plus withMuch red at the front midsoleand a red nike air logo, but got changedSlightly before release.
Ok. And give me other examples of how complaining has worked since then? Be honest, I think they changed that because the infrared blocking was truly horrendous. Those pair are only worth money because it was changed, but had they released people wouldn't have liked them.

It surely depends on the product manager what colorwaysAre being released or changed. The worst thing isThat someone decided since 2002 that allNike logos got replaced by the jumpman andThat most retros are done with intenionallyChanged design features and color blocking.Just hope that the guy in charge changes theDirection in favor for the fans.so they could earn more money and theSneakerheads who spend much moneywont skip so often.I already skipped all 3s of this year And most likely skip the concordsBecause the jumpman on the leftshoe looks ******ed.

It's threads like this that make us seem like sneaker nerds. People, it's not that hard. You like, you buy. You don't like, leave it be. What good is complaining about a shoe six months out from when it's due to release based on a sample pic? Makes no sense to me, but I guess the newer "collectors" are younger. Maybe it's me. Meh....

Because if we all stay silent the chance of makingThem change is almost like zero.If enough people give a bad feedback,There is still a chance of causing a change.Remember the 2000 VI retros black/infareds,They were meant to be retro plus withMuch red at the front midsoleand a red nike air logo, but got changedSlightly before release.
Ok. And give me other examples of how complaining has worked since then? Be honest, I think they changed that because the infrared blocking was truly horrendous. Those pair are only worth money because it was changed, but had they released people wouldn't have liked them.

It surely depends on the product manager what colorwaysAre being released or changed. The worst thing isThat someone decided since 2002 that allNike logos got replaced by the jumpman andThat most retros are done with intenionallyChanged design features and color blocking.Just hope that the guy in charge changes theDirection in favor for the fans.so they could earn more money and theSneakerheads who spend much moneywont skip so often.I already skipped all 3s of this year And most likely skip the concordsBecause the jumpman on the leftshoe looks ******ed.

Because if we all stay silent the chance of making Them change is almost like zero. If enough people give a bad feedback, There is still a chance of causing a change. Remember the 2000 VI retros black/infareds, They were meant to be retro plus with Much red at the front midsole and a red nike air logo, but got changed Slightly before release.

It surely depends on the product manager what colorways Are being released or changed. The worst thing is That someone decided since 2002 that all Nike logos got replaced by the jumpman and That most retros are done with intenionally Changed design features and color blocking. Just hope that the guy in charge changes the Direction in favor for the fans. so they could earn more money and the Sneakerheads who spend much money wont skip so often. I already skipped all 3s of this year And most likely skip the concords Because the jumpman on the left shoe looks ******ed.

^Um, although JB is under Nike, the Nike company doesn't re-issue the retros. JB does, therefore, the JB logo is on the shoes. People don't seem to get this point, it's been argued time after time. It's time for people to just accept it and move on. Converse and Cole Haan are part of Nike as well, does that mean Nike Air should go on their products as well? Stop nitpicking and buy what you like. I also hate to break it to you, but JB makes their money regardless of these minor details on retros. Go do some research before you start woofing man, it will save you a headache.

Because if we all stay silent the chance of making Them change is almost like zero. If enough people give a bad feedback, There is still a chance of causing a change. Remember the 2000 VI retros black/infareds, They were meant to be retro plus with Much red at the front midsole and a red nike air logo, but got changed Slightly before release.

It surely depends on the product manager what colorways Are being released or changed. The worst thing is That someone decided since 2002 that all Nike logos got replaced by the jumpman and That most retros are done with intenionally Changed design features and color blocking. Just hope that the guy in charge changes the Direction in favor for the fans. so they could earn more money and the Sneakerheads who spend much money wont skip so often. I already skipped all 3s of this year And most likely skip the concords Because the jumpman on the left shoe looks ******ed.

^Um, although JB is under Nike, the Nike company doesn't re-issue the retros. JB does, therefore, the JB logo is on the shoes. People don't seem to get this point, it's been argued time after time. It's time for people to just accept it and move on. Converse and Cole Haan are part of Nike as well, does that mean Nike Air should go on their products as well? Stop nitpicking and buy what you like. I also hate to break it to you, but JB makes their money regardless of these minor details on retros. Go do some research before you start woofing man, it will save you a headache.

I've been saying this for a while, IMO, these are the "Tech Grey" IV's and not Cements. Probably not even getting Cements.

I've been saying this for a while, IMO, these are the "Tech Grey" IV's and not Cements. Probably not even getting Cements.

I think by end of Oct or early Nov we'll see a picture of the final product. And as usual, overseas will have them for sale.

I think by end of Oct or early Nov we'll see a picture of the final product. And as usual, overseas will have them for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom