Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's official, these will be my first pair of IV's since 1999. The icing on the cake would be if they drop the black and red's

It's official, these will be my first pair of IV's since 1999. The icing on the cake would be if they drop the black and red's

Originally Posted by NW01

They are, in addition to the Fire Reds and Military IVs.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Really?  That's news to me.  Is there any confirmation? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I heard from Modern Notoriety. I know Oscar (the owner of the site) personally and he told me. He has strong ties to JB so I trust his info.
These will be taking the place of the Oreo IVs that were supposed to retro.

I heard from Modern Notoriety. I know Oscar (the owner of the site) personally and he told me. He has strong ties to JB so I trust his info.

So that's $450 for me.

Glad they're doing the black and reds, hopefully in better quality than the CDP, and not suede or patent leather

So that's $450 for me.

Glad they're doing the black and reds, hopefully in better quality than the CDP, and not suede or patent leather

No Oreos, #!+% 
mad.gif

No Oreos, #!+% 
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom