Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont buy J's no more because the leather is trizzash and the midsoles are weaksauce....

all the youngins can eat this up...

I dont buy J's no more because the leather is trizzash and the midsoles are weaksauce....

all the youngins can eat this up...

can't say I'm satisfied with these when you compare with the OG, but I will still cop... probably won't double up though.

can't say I'm satisfied with these when you compare with the OG, but I will still cop... probably won't double up though.

cant find wearable 99s so these are gonna get copped...we all knew they weren't gonna be identical so ppl need to stop complaining and jump to another topic

cant find wearable 99s so these are gonna get copped...we all knew they weren't gonna be identical so ppl need to stop complaining and jump to another topic

WOWZERS this might be my only double up in 2012. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by sthebest

Sooo....you guys think these are OG shades??
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

Guess I'm colorblind cuz no way are those anywhere near OG shade....
But it's darker than the 99s. If you don't want the 2012s, thats fine because its more than enough cracked pairs of 99s where you can do a sole swap. All you dudes sound are crying like Keith Sweat because things aren't like you remember them to be. Build a bridge and get over it.
Its hilarious you're trying to defend a obviously poorly executed retro. "But it's darker than the 99s"...what does that mean?lol It still looks like crap. Its fine for you to settle for a less esthetically pleasing version of this shoe which, no doubt,  JB doesn't really
care to get right. But for people like you that eat up anything JB craps out to call others that appreciate a well executed retro "cry babies" is hypocritical to the whole idea of a website dedicated to discussing what makes a shoe good or bad.
And it's people like you that become redundant by saying the same thing over and over. We've known for two months that the grey was going to be darker than the 99s.But you can't judge the quality of a sneaker based on pics. The Militarys from 06 looked good in pics and as we all know were a trainwreck in person.
As much as you whine and complain, White/Cement IVs in the manner you want them in are NEVER coming back so you might as well get used to it. 

Sooo....you guys think these are OG shades??
30t6p3b.gif

compared to 1989 OGs

Guess I'm colorblind cuz no way are those anywhere near OG shade....
But it's darker than the 99s. If you don't want the 2012s, thats fine because its more than enough cracked pairs of 99s where you can do a sole swap. All you dudes sound are crying like Keith Sweat because things aren't like you remember them to be. Build a bridge and get over it.
Its hilarious you're trying to defend a obviously poorly executed retro. "But it's darker than the 99s"...what does that mean?lol It still looks like crap. Its fine for you to settle for a less esthetically pleasing version of this shoe which, no doubt,  JB doesn't really
care to get right. But for people like you that eat up anything JB craps out to call others that appreciate a well executed retro "cry babies" is hypocritical to the whole idea of a website dedicated to discussing what makes a shoe good or bad.
And it's people like you that become redundant by saying the same thing over and over. We've known for two months that the grey was going to be darker than the 99s.But you can't judge the quality of a sneaker based on pics. The Militarys from 06 looked good in pics and as we all know were a trainwreck in person.
As much as you whine and complain, White/Cement IVs in the manner you want them in are NEVER coming back so you might as well get used to it. 

^ I know that in whatever capacity the White/Cement IVs release, its never going to please everyone. That's pretty much a given. If if they get the color right, the quality isnt going to match up to the 99s and neither is the shape. 
But I give up. People are entitled to their opinions and I can see why purists hate these. Complaining isnt going to make Jordan Brand produce a 100% accurate version of the Cement IVs. I just know that I like them and will pick them up.

^ I know that in whatever capacity the White/Cement IVs release, its never going to please everyone. That's pretty much a given. If if they get the color right, the quality isnt going to match up to the 99s and neither is the shape. 
But I give up. People are entitled to their opinions and I can see why purists hate these. Complaining isnt going to make Jordan Brand produce a 100% accurate version of the Cement IVs. I just know that I like them and will pick them up.

Originally Posted by rusty84

If black cements also release next year what makes us the they wont be Black/Tech grey?
that wouldn't matter much to me personally since the grey is solid on those. these, however, had a nice contrast with dark splatter over light grey.
the splatter sort of gets lost in the sauce now.
oh well, to each their own.
if 99's were wearable i'd pass on these and just pay the premium for those. unfortunately i learned the hard way with 99 black cements a few years back and it's not worth the loss.

...but maybe complaining will get them to throw us a bone once in a while.
even if it is in the form of a silly outlet-only b-grade labeled release with seemingly better quality and a lil bit of that nike air people so long for...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
you don't know as much as you think you do
cough it up, mister. i see you...

Originally Posted by rusty84

If black cements also release next year what makes us the they wont be Black/Tech grey?
that wouldn't matter much to me personally since the grey is solid on those. these, however, had a nice contrast with dark splatter over light grey.
the splatter sort of gets lost in the sauce now.
oh well, to each their own.
if 99's were wearable i'd pass on these and just pay the premium for those. unfortunately i learned the hard way with 99 black cements a few years back and it's not worth the loss.

...but maybe complaining will get them to throw us a bone once in a while.
even if it is in the form of a silly outlet-only b-grade labeled release with seemingly better quality and a lil bit of that nike air people so long for...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
you don't know as much as you think you do
cough it up, mister. i see you...

I'm a little bummed out by the shade of grey, but I'll still try to get a pair.
At least the shape seems to be better than the last batch of IVs (I hope the black/cement IVs follow suit)

A classic silhouette in a classic colorway can't be ignored IMO

I'm a little bummed out by the shade of grey, but I'll still try to get a pair.
At least the shape seems to be better than the last batch of IVs (I hope the black/cement IVs follow suit)

A classic silhouette in a classic colorway can't be ignored IMO

This coming from a guy whining about the quality of the IIIs in the black/cement thread.
laugh.gif
   Just eat up the crap JB is feeding you and stop whining like us 'cry babies'...

This coming from a guy whining about the quality of the IIIs in the black/cement thread.
laugh.gif
   Just eat up the crap JB is feeding you and stop whining like us 'cry babies'...
You must have me confused with someone else. I said that the Black/Cement IIIs had areas where they cut corners, buy my pair was good quality and without defects. And fall back son, I'm not some newbie who just started buying Jordans yesterday. I have retros and OGs dating back to Is from 1985, so I know a thing or two about quality. But you don't see me pulling an Aaliyah and writing a four page letter about Jordan Brand's declining quality.
If you're that unhappy about what Jordan Brand is putting out, stop buying and focus your attention on other brands. Lord knows that there are plenty of other companies outside of Nike and Jordan Brand that produce them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom