Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got these today 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
 quality is on point and comfort is too  
happy.gif

2rxfuvb.jpg

Ehhhhh, they look ok, but shiny leather doesn't symbolize quality from Nike/JB

finally got my pair they came fast from hong kong here my video guys please comment and rate thanks

Vizzy if you dont mind me asking what size are those? I wear a 13 and those basatards look huge. So if it anything under a 12 they will look like boats on my foot

size 9 and they look big cause i got them so close to the webcam but they dont look big in person

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

size 9 and they look big cause i got them so close to the webcam but they dont look big in person
GREAT REVIEW but if those with the blue accents are the final product
ill be waiting til the charcoals come out for a pair of 9s

I've wanted these for a while but why does a monster company like JB feel the need to be so damn cheap?! No way in hell they are hurting from sales.....greedy motherfudgers

i was on the fence about these and was really looking for a reason not to cop.  that strange T on the tongue and the weak shiny looking leather in the homie's pics are all the reasons i needed to pass.  we wont even mention the cheap paint that will probably be used on the midsole.  thanks jb for saving my bank account once again. 

wore my pair today and alot of people love them, dont pass on these guys i think that picture is a fake cause mines are a final product and doesnt have the blue line across

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Those pics confirm to me that the quality looks like typical JB crap.
smh.gif
The colorway is obviously the selling point, which is the only reason I'll be getting them....beautiful colorway, and I love the IX's in general...just wish the durability of the shoe was up to par.
eyes.gif

why complain if your still going to cop anyway smh

Man its no wonder Jordan loves to jerk there consumers over you guys will buy anything
smh.gif
the leather to me is fine i wore them and no creasing like other jays i rock one day they have creasing all over for exp: the space jams & all white 11's

wore my pair today and alot of people love them, dont pass on these guys i think that picture is a fake cause mines are a final product and doesnt have the blue line across

It's not fake, just a sample pic.   People need to realize they are a SAMPLE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Yea where can I cop these early without the extra blue accents? Smurf David where did u cop your pair? I'll rather get those and pay the extra markup.
Just got back on dude i have been buying from before on ebay he let me get them for 180.00 shipped i used ebay bucks i only spent out of my money was 52.50 so im straight im going to post more pics from different angles 
pimp.gif
 Sorry for the blurry first pic
grin.gif

2wg9085.jpg

r6y3pt.jpg

15d5g6t.jpg

2qjf94x.jpg

2e562rq.jpg

Here is an idea. Post the pictures from the website instead of making people click on a link to a website with a trojan.

x4rk2q.jpg

smh.gif
The colorway is obviously the selling point, which is the only reason I'll be getting them....beautiful colorway, and I love the IX's in general...just wish the durability of the shoe was up to par.
eyes.gif

Man its no wonder Jordan loves to jerk there consumers over you guys will buy anything
smh.gif

...you read..?
indifferent.gif
I said I'm copping them for the colorway because unfortunately I've always wanted this particular colorway but wouldn't be able to wear an OG any longer, otherwise I'd get a pair. Of course the quality looks bad...and people do complain about it. It's take it or leave it with alot of JB's retros and trust me, I've passed on quite alot over the last 2 years.

smh.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
the leather to me is fine i wore them and no creasing like other jays i rock one day they have creasing all over for exp: the space jams & all white 11's

I wouldnt waste any more of your time trying to convince them the quality is fine. They are tight on money and need reasons NOT to cop.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Yea where can I cop these early without the extra blue accents? Smurf David where did u cop your pair? I'll rather get those and pay the extra markup.
Just got back on dude i have been buying from before on ebay he let me get them for 180.00 shipped i used ebay bucks i only spent out of my money was 52.50 so im straight im going to post more pics from different angles 
pimp.gif
 Sorry for the blurry first pic
grin.gif

2wg9085.jpg

r6y3pt.jpg

15d5g6t.jpg

2qjf94x.jpg

2e562rq.jpg

These are infinitely better than those other ones I saw with the screwy tongue.  thanks for the pics and, more importantly, the reassurance. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

smh.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif

I wouldnt waste any more of your time trying to convince them the quality is fine. They are tight on money and need reasons NOT to cop.
smh.gif

....That's nonsense!
roll.gif

^^ no problem man these are hot in person and quality is on point i see other people talking about them badly and dont even have them 
laugh.gif
 one of the best releases of the year 
smokin.gif

...smurfdavid, no offense, but I think most people on this board have seen way too many thin and shiny quality leathers being used on their products to make a reasonable statement based on JB's retro track record. If you say these are comfortable, then that's great.....means something to look forward to...as I stated to another guy on here, I've passed on alot of JB retros over the last couple of years. I won't pass on this colorway because it's been a grail of mine for awhile...the leather still looks cheap to me, but hey...it is what it is with this company.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom