Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

^^^ECONOMY IS PICKING BACK UP. PEOPLE HAVE MORE MONEY TO SPEND NOW. HENCE RELEASES I DIDNT THINK WOULD SELL OUT ARE SELLING OUT.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^Highly doubtful that this shoe sits. Good luck.
Co-sign. Before I would have said they would sit, but after the XIs and even the IIs(chocked) selling out, I think these will sell.

I still see the 2's on EastBay FSR though... maybe you're talking about a different colorway then.

I think these will be like the Blk/Red 6's and sell out overtime.

It also doesn't help that fusions similar to almost all the retro's releasing came out a little while ago so regular purchasers might think they're buying the same shoe again or something.

man i already copped. I have rocked them everday since friday. I like to go to the local shoe stores with them on. My girl likes to tell the shoe employees she wants them in her size. She likes it when they tell her they are not out for another week.

im debating, cop now or cop in the future potentially on a 50%. i've bought a few things over the past year right away only to feel dumb when i coulda got them on a 50% later on.

this shoe will NOT sit lol, after experiencing dudes go ape doo doo over the 2's last week, and my lateness on getting up out the bed at the right time, i know for a fact these will get the same "grab em off the shelves" treatment, i'll just be there earlier this time, like say, when the mall opens.

^ The IIs are still readily available online.

Not saying the IXs will sit- but using the IIs might not be the best example.

yea, still plenty of 2's on eastbay, FSR to be exact. However, the 2's somehow sold out on finishline. I dont get it. I guess ppl just love to pay more than necessary...

Sorry, i just checked FNL again, and they have a FSR up again.............i couldve sworn i saw them sell out on their site on RD.  Guess my eyes are just playing tricks with me.

Copped from sneakerpost.com for 160 flat - less than retail + tax

Still plenty of sizes available if anyone wants to avoid the rush on Saturday.

My pair was ordered this morning and have already shipped out.

Finally pulled the trigger on these from BNYConline $150 flat , can't beat that...
pimp.gif

I have a pair of Jordan XII Rising Suns that I got as a gift for XMAS, so obviously I don't have a receipt. I haven't worn them yet, think I would be able to exchange them at Footlocker for these IXs? Pretty sure they are from Footlocker since they have that extra tag on the box.

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Finally pulled the trigger on these from BNYConline $150 flat , can't beat that...
pimp.gif

If you get them in b4 Friday....
pimp.gif

if not, you could of just waited and copped from EASTBAY.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

yea, still plenty of 2's on eastbay, FSR to be exact. However, the 2's somehow sold out on finishline. I dont get it. I guess ppl just love to pay more than necessary...

Sorry, i just checked FNL again, and they have a FSR up again.............i couldve sworn i saw them sell out on their site on RD.  Guess my eyes are just playing tricks with me.
no they did "sell out" on release date. They just had plenty more available for later.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

no they did "sell out" on release date. They just had plenty more available for later.
laugh.gif

i wore mine out to do some graduation shopping at the mall, today broke a lot of necks. they had a couple of scuff marks but they came rite off. and still no creasing after wearing them all day

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by AJ27526

laugh.gif
ok ok sold out, my bad
tongue.gif

Waiting til release day. $20 FNL rewards card will be used....refuse to pay retail

MrBluPrint....I love that avy mannn!

Back
Top Bottom