Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

lg23991unclbl.jpg

I can not find this in a S or M online to match.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by vaseay

Waiting til release day. $20 FNL rewards card will be used....refuse to pay retail

MrBluPrint....I love that avy mannn!
Thanks.

The 9's will move because everywhere I have been the 2's have just about Sold Out, except at my One spot where everything is slept on... They still have eggplants haha...

^^ I heard the leather on them joints is paper-thin. I also heard the sizing runs small on them and to go up .5 or 1 full size than normal?

Can anyone confirm???

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ I heard the leather on them joints is paper-thin. I also heard the sizing runs small on them and to go up .5 or 1 full size than normal?

Can anyone confirm???
The leather is good. It doesn't crease easily. They're also true to size. People have different preferences though, so take it for what it's worth.

Posted a while back in this thread that i had a pair of sample Powder blues from 94 with the 23 on the back and some uneducated nters were calling Ducktales
finally got back from my long vacation
here it is

I have had mine since last Friday and have worn everyday since then and they still look DS. The leather is nice and thick. I dont tie them though so bending is minimal.

just bought my pair, thy are definitely worth buying. very clean, material looks somewhat cheesy but very clean

cac1611b50cd3e2b40e2186b6ca2a201dcb023b4.pjpg
anybody gonna get the uncarolina blue IXs that will also release on Saturday? got mine on lock at Sport Sole in Dallas, TX. They are the only store in Texas that will be getting them and they are only getting 18 pair....Mayor posted his pair on twitter this morning:
http://twitpic.com/1riys2

rareair45 - we werent calling ducktales its just that NT doesnt believe anything until pictures pop up. I for one didnt know they existed. thanks for the pics and I wouldnt unwrap those if i were you.  

If u look closely at the 94 samples they are already crumled....if he takes em out its a wrap, no pun intended.

nice to see un-powders are dropping
pimp.gif

powders >> un-powders imo

crazy how JB kept those under wraps right until RD (if RD is actually this saturday). anything else they're keeping secret?
nerd.gif

i just got mines in from ST and they are nice. The leather isnt that cheap thin leather at all. Really nice show.

Back
Top Bottom