Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

What's the retail price on the 9s? Sorry if its been answered. I'm assuming $150..

whats up with the un-powder ix's. they are releasing on saturday at secret locations? is hoh going to have them? i guess i will call tomorrow and find out. those bin ix's look great. cant wait to get mine next saturday. i wish i could cop 2 bin ix's but i guess im lucky just to be able to get 1. that gold usa jordan jersey is
pimp.gif

Never mind i will stick with the playoffs 9 in September...i would love to get these, but i got the 2s last week plus $160? nahh i also like the 9s in a dark color so hopefully the playoffs 9 don't disappoint me. Enjoy 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by miamin2

What's the retail price on the 9s? Sorry if its been answered. I'm assuming $150..

Yep, $150
Well the sole collector app has the retail at $140 for all Retro 9's except the BIN 9's and they are listed for $175.

Mall opens at 10 Manager is holding my 13 behind the counter. She said be there at 9:30 cause she only got 1 sz 13 and its mine like usual just be there 30 mins early. And to the people that will be worried about the people coppin you should be able to get these with just a little work. Remember it's a holiday weekend and people want to be fresh and everyone's starting to get outta school for the summer. Not to mention this is an almost OG color. Let the fun begin and I hope everyone gets how many pair they want with no problems, and be safe its some drunk drivers as it is a holiday Weekend.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by miamin2

Yep, $150

$175
^bin23 IXs are $175, but the UNC IXs are $150..... aaaaaaannnnnnd I will be camping AAgain for the bin23 IXs...those joints are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the UNC IXs are cool, I copped a few weeks backs and been rocking since...the leather is not "thin" or "flimsey" and they haven't creased (no force fields or anything like that)...

sadly, Sports Sole will NOT be getting the un-powerdered blue IXs
mad.gif
 they posted it on twitter yesterday! they said that Nike mis-shipped and sent them more of the UNC IXs instead of the un-powerdered.

I cant wait to cop a pair.

I might even cop a few extras of these or them unPowder being that this colorway is the same colors in my cousins wedding. I was loving the heart on the back on the unPowders for a wedding gift and try and get their names and wedding date stitched on.

I been gone too long. Wats good Rico, def coppin a pair tomorrow. Me and wifey anniversary just passed 2 days ago and she coppin them for me. Yessir!

Is there anywhere online that's selling them for $150 shipped or below? If not, I'm just going to go ahead and buy them in the morning for retail. Thanks in advanced if anyone answers my question, ha..

Got my pair in today from sneakerhead.com. These are really nice. Will rock 'em tonight for dinner out with friends.

Back
Top Bottom