Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Any place online doing a memorial day special with them? I know eastbay is doing 25% off $100 or more(IX's are excluded from discount, but u get the 25% off anything else since the IX's come to more then $100).

is there gonna be a line for these pairs? i live in jersey and so far i need to find out a lil more info for tomorrow release date , its so i can check what time to leave in the morning , i wanna get a pair so bad

Copp them on Eastbay and use the FREE SHIPPING CODE: LKS1T5E7

I just used it and it worked, copped 2 pairs of IX's.

just copped off eastbay... wanted to cop off NDC just because im not too fond of eastbay since they played me on recent releases and not only that but they don't double box...but NDC aint put them up yet... this release was rather easy... i regret not copping the gift card... oh well paid retail but at least i got free shipping
laugh.gif

Copped of Eastbay. Bought a gift card of 170 dollars for 136, then bought the shoes using the gift card for 149.99 using free shipping with code LKS1T5E7. So awesome, basically got these below retail for 136. Wow. Cant wait.

takes about one business day..

anyone have any experience ordering 3 pairs from eastbay? says limited to two but figured since the shoes dont look like they are going to sell out if they will cancel 3?

Back
Top Bottom