Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

I had to go to two stores but I got them. first store only got kid sizes
mad.gif

But good old footlocker had my size 12
pimp.gif

Based on how few stores got these, and the somewhat small # of pairs that each store is getting... I don't think this bodes well for the White/Red VI's that drop in a few weeks. It's going to be a real scramble for most people.

Easy for me. Walked in to my local finishline at 10:30 didn't see any pairs and asked if they sold out. They told me that they were supposed to open early but no employees showed up to open the store
laugh.gif
so I bought the first 2 pairs other stores around the mall had full size runs.

Copped before work today. Used that 15 dollar off coupon that came with nba 2k10 for footlocker. I forgot all about it lol.

SP- please lets not hype up the red VIs
laugh.gif

same happened with the IIs.people said they sold out in some areas but yet a FSR remains on ndc and eastbay
laugh.gif

IXs sold a little better (i think because IXs >> IIs imo,and people get tired of white/red so powders are something different for the consumer)
with the infrared pack dropping the 19th,I think more people iwll hold off on Vreds in hope to get the pack. as for myself,Ill be aiming for both
pimp.gif

citrus IXs anyone?
pimp.gif

havent heard any word on how these did in the dmv. but ill either cop while im in l.a. or wait until i get back. since online still has a fsr im not pressed.

went to try these on, the fit on these is horrible. Visually they look great, however the fit on these is real bad, you have to go a half size up on IX's as they run snug to begin with this is across the board even for the OG, but they run so narrow that my pinky toes were jammed into the shoe, not the case with my 02 Retro's. The leather they used for these is so hard I don't even know if you can honestly call it leather anymore. The construction on them looked good but JB has been having sizing problems for years whether its poor design or inferior materials either way it kept me from buying.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

went to try these on, the fit on these is horrible. Visually they look great, however the fit on these is real bad, you have to go a half size up on IX's as they run snug to begin with this is across the board even for the OG, but they run so narrow that my pinky toes were jammed into the shoe, not the case with my 02 Retro's. The leather they used for these is so hard I don't even know if you can honestly call it leather anymore. The construction on them looked good but JB has been having sizing problems for years whether its poor design or inferior materials either way it kept me from buying.
Same here bro. When i first tried these on my pinky toes started killing me but i think its the way they are laced up because i loosened up the laces and now they fit perfect.

copped this morning around 8:00 with my patna. we was thinking we were first in line when they open the mall only to find that about 10 dudes were already waiting in front of footaction. Musta entered another part of the mall idk. we were like d$%&. but overall it was an easy copp. easiest ever for me really. Im glad there wasnt alot of fan fair for this release.

Copped easily. No lines, was the first one to buy. Got mine at Champ's right when the mall opened. (10 a.m.)

None of the stores in the mall opened early for these..I'm satisfied.

Originally Posted by cycopth

what about the unpowders any release date for those ones.............................

Did these come out today too? I want them. hopefully no one likes them, so I can get 'em easily
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom