Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by edunpeal

got my 10.5 for $120 this morning at my local spot
pimp.gif
 thought about getting the last pair of 10.5 but decided not to
tired.gif
 overall iam very pleased with the quality of this shoe
pimp.gif
edunpeal wrote:
got my 10.5 for $120 this morning
ohwell.gif
 had a chance to cop the last pair of 10.5 but passed
indifferent.gif
 i konw iam going to regret that decision in the future
frown.gif

No offense, but why feel the need to repeat yourself?

This is by far the worst leather I have ever seen on a Jordan. At least do the classic colorways right! These and the II's that just dropped suck leather wise.

I don't get it we pay a $25 inflation price compared to original retail price from back in the day and get worse leather.

Limit the production of retro's to better the leather quality if you have to, sheesh.

I passed on these because the sky blue is to bright for me i like the OG's better

i copped a OG pair of flint 13's instead
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

So I pick up my pair from Footaction... When I get home I open the box and thats when I realized that there was no "23" stitched on the back of the shoe. Anyone elses like this?
haha, I wish my pair was missing the 23 on the back... always have to add something to deviate from OG, as if the color shade wasn't enough, but I bought them anyway, just like JB wanted...

Originally Posted by superman1007

For the guys that copped today..did you guys notice on the inside tag where it ususally says made in China, now on the powder 9's there's a jumpman there.I just got mine from footlocker and never seen that before..anybody else pair like this?

Thats the new tag.
http://sneakernews.com/2010/05/13/nike-to-introduce-new-size-tags/

Now you owe me a dollar. Please PayPal it to [email protected].

Dont pay me and I will be forced to send to collections.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by superman1007

For the guys that copped today..did you guys notice on the inside tag where it ususally says made in China, now on the powder 9's there's a jumpman there.I just got mine from footlocker and never seen that before..anybody else pair like this?

Thats the new tag.
http://sneakernews.com/2010/05/13/nike-to-introduce-new-size-tags/

Now you owe me a dollar. Please PayPal it to [email protected].

Dont pay me and I will be forced to send to collections.
Yes, your right because I went into FootAction and saw that comet 95s released, and there is a new inside tag; because I compared the tag to the slate 95s that release 2-3 weeks before, and the tags are different.

nerd.gif

damn beastbay and their exclusions to discount codes. screwed me with these and the 2's. aint copped and now probably won't.

Originally Posted by eltouha

damn beastbay and their exclusions to discount codes. screwed me with these and the 2's. aint copped and now probably won't.

normally, all new retro releases are excluded form discount on eastbay at least for the first couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Went to the mall around 5pm and all stores was soldout but finishline. got my sz. and left. they are my fave jordans that have released this year so far!
here are some pics. ya slacking on them pics llol.
256uujq.jpg

nf2s6d.jpg

2e1a8ew.jpg
Nice pics and nice cop.  The IXs are the sleeper of 2010, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom