Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

I got the last shoe from my local Footlocker. Luckily they were my size, 9.5. I'm happy with these, but I wish I had money for the II's.
frown.gif

so i can get these theres still in my area but passing on them is easy (shrugs) congrats to those who copped though

How long does it take for the confirmation of eastbay gift card ? im lookin forward to purchasing the ix's this weekend, just hoping i have enough time.. hope these dont sell out too soon.

My story:
Woke up @ like 10......put one in da air......logged on 2 swoosh........playa price.........finished my doobie..........played mario 4 a sec........showered........now @ a bbq drinkin brews and more doobies 2 go round

I kno my story is lame, point is I copped

Well my $300.00 gift card I bought last week didnt last as long as I had hoped when I bought it. After seeing a few sizes sold out I had to buy a second pair @ $120 each after giftcard discount. Now im going to have to buy another gift card!

For the guys that copped today..did you guys notice on the inside tag where it ususally says made in China, now on the powder 9's there's a jumpman there.I just got mine from footlocker and never seen that before..anybody else pair like this?

Went to the mall around 5pm and all stores was soldout but finishline. got my sz. and left. they are my fave jordans that have released this year so far!
here are some pics. ya slacking on them pics llol.
256uujq.jpg

nf2s6d.jpg

2e1a8ew.jpg

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

How long does it take for the confirmation of eastbay gift card ? im lookin forward to purchasing the ix's this weekend, just hoping i have enough time.. hope these dont sell out too soon.

2-3 business days for funds to be available

Originally Posted by superman1007

For the guys that copped today..did you guys notice on the inside tag where it ususally says made in China, now on the powder 9's there's a jumpman there.I just got mine from footlocker and never seen that before..anybody else pair like this?

Yes my pair from sneakerpost has the same new style tag.  I was really nervous that I got fakes bc Ive never seen one like that and my boys pair has the old style tag? Anyone with info on the new tag?

These were true to size for me....anybody know where I can get those signed melos I won off at? I ainlt trying to keep these...

NK47 wrote:
superman1007 wrote:

Yes my pair from sneakerpost has the same new style tag.  I was really nervous that I got fakes bc Ive never seen one like that and my boys pair has the old style tag? Anyone with info on the new tag?

DAMN how LATE can yall be with info???

NIKE has changed the look on the size tags on all upcoming shoes.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Whoever may have these, lift up the bottom part from inside the shoe!  
you talking about the cardboard sole...my oreo's, pistons's and doernbecher 6's have it as well

as a die hard Heels fans, I really loved these shoes back when they came out. Stackhouse, Wallace and McInnis all rocked them and I had them back then as a kid.

I really wanted to cop these but I dont wear Jordans anymore, ever since I got older I basically stopped. I just cant convince myself to buy $150 kicks for nostalgic reasons.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

NK47 wrote:
superman1007 wrote:

DAMN how LATE can yall be with info???

NIKE has changed the look on the size tags on all upcoming shoes.

Well the last pair of shoes I brought before these were Anniversary 11's and they didn't have that tag. Matter of fact mine still says made in China on these IX's. These fit smaller than normal but after wearing them all day they are getting looser and are comfortable not to mention no creases.

got my 10.5 for $120 this morning
ohwell.gif
 had a chance to cop the last pair of 10.5 but passed
indifferent.gif
 i konw iam going to regret that decision in the future
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom