Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by eltouha

damn beastbay and their exclusions to discount codes. screwed me with these and the 2's. aint copped and now probably won't.

Weare very sorry, to hear your frustration.
frown.gif

Unfortunately, when items are excluded from discount, this a decision made byour manufacture, not our company.

We are in fact still running our 20% off Gift Cards promotional yet, just use promotion code IPEBT2TP(expiring 6/11/10), you can use the discounted Gift Card to then purchase items that are excluded from discount.

Also, whenyou use a discounted Gift Card as above, that means you can then also, apply afree shipping promotional code such as, orders over $75 ship free promotionalcode LKS1T675 (expiring 7/3/10).

Ihaven't done the math on this but this should save you around the same amountof money, if not more.
smokin.gif

I hope this helps you out!

EastbayRep – Paul   

Originally Posted by manamazing55

as a die hard Heels fans, I really loved these shoes back when they came out. Stackhouse, Wallace and McInnis all rocked them and I had them back then as a kid.

I really wanted to cop these but I dont wear Jordans anymore, ever since I got older I basically stopped. I just cant convince myself to buy $150 kicks for nostalgic reasons.
as a fellow heel i'm placing an executive order on you to get them. you can wear them to games at least right?
smile.gif

Good to see that they've stuck with tradition and kept the logo on the midsole facing the right way. The 2010 white/black - reds will have the jumpman facing the other way
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Good to see that they've stuck with tradition and kept the logo on the midsole facing the right way. The 2010 white/black - reds will have the jumpman facing the other way
eyes.gif

I was trying to think of a really good reason JB would turn the jumpman on the XI's. I figured someone trademarked the backwards one, but nope, JB just likes to ruin things.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by manamazing55

as a die hard Heels fans, I really loved these shoes back when they came out. Stackhouse, Wallace and McInnis all rocked them and I had them back then as a kid.

I really wanted to cop these but I dont wear Jordans anymore, ever since I got older I basically stopped. I just cant convince myself to buy $150 kicks for nostalgic reasons.
as a fellow heel i'm placing an executive order on you to get them. you can wear them to games at least right?
smile.gif

haha, yea but still, ive outgrown the $150 for a pair of shoes phase of my life. I still have great memories of having the originals back in 6th grade. My fave J's ever

these were a pretty easy cop.. i got them today and both footaction and finishline still had full size runs

Im also growing out of my buying Jordans phase too. But as a Heels fan, I had to get these. picked them up for $105.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

eyes.gif

I was trying to think of a really good reason JB would turn the jumpman on the XI's. I figured someone trademarked the backwards one, but nope, JB just likes to ruin things.

if they stuck with the tradition then there wouldn't be any 23 on the back of these. Not complaining, just seeing your logic as flawed.

I cancelled my order this morning for my 2nd pair and bought a gift card to get the 20% off. While I was waiting sz 14 disappears from Eastbay..... smh. 

Walked into FNL around lunchtime Sat, because the ex had a million things on her to-do list that became MY to-do list, I wasn't able to get there when they opened. Asked for a 9.5 and dude comes back like, "we only have a 9"...So I ask the chick behind the counter to check for stores in the area that may have a 9.5...she's like "they can't hold 'em"...I'm like, "bish, I know they can't hold em, I asked you to see if another store has a 9.5!"...SMH...So the first dude is like, let me go look on the floor in the back and check again....WOW, A 9.5! SMH...I soooo hate the FNL workers in this area! It's like you have to be a complete douche to apply for those jobs!.....Anyway, long story short, after sweating just a little bit....Scooped my 9.5 for $140.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eltouha

damn beastbay and their exclusions to discount codes. screwed me with these and the 2's. aint copped and now probably won't.

Weare very sorry, to hear your frustration.
frown.gif

Unfortunately, when items are excluded from discount, this a decision made byour manufacture, not our company.

We are in fact still running our 20% off Gift Cards promotional yet, just use promotion code IPEBT2TP(expiring 6/11/10), you can use the discounted Gift Card to then purchase items that are excluded from discount.

Also, whenyou use a discounted Gift Card as above, that means you can then also, apply afree shipping promotional code such as, orders over $75 ship free promotionalcode LKS1T675 (expiring 7/3/10).

Ihaven't done the math on this but this should save you around the same amountof money, if not more.
smokin.gif

I hope this helps you out!

EastbayRep – Paul   
good looking out man
just bought mine for $120.......not my sz
if anyone is willing to trade a 8.5 for a 9 or 9.5 PM
better edit that.
eyes.gif
nah why should i?
dudes dont know what led me into buying that sz
the funds i had for the 9s were used on the giftcard
when i finally got the giftcard code my sz was sold out
so i decided it buy the 8.5, to see if i can trade em if not ill gladly rock em

^ijapino is watching every move waiting to suspend people
roll.gif

I would get these IX's if only I had some money...But I'm thinking I can get them later down the road for less.
ohwell.gif

LOL, IT WASNT THAT SERIOUS TO SUSPEND COULD OF JUST WARNED AND KEPT IT MOVING. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE DUDE HAD NO CLUE LOL. SMH.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Just a question but how the hell are some of you guys copping for 120?

IDK about everyone else, but I first bought a gift card from Eastbay, for 20% off. Then, when I ordered them, I used 15% bing cashback. So, combined with free shipping and no tax, it will be about 102 after I get my cashback.

this thread made me go find my old ones. Yes I realize these are beat, but I was a kid and wore them all the time, played outside, sports, whatever... but I kept them all these years because it was my fave pair ever. Got these in middle school, and Jerry Stackhouse and Rasheed Wallace were rockin them at UNC and that just made these the best J's I ever had. For the heck of it, I figured i'd post pics...

I really dont need to spend more money on shoes that ill hardly wear, but god they are calling my name hahah. Is there any way to get them cheaper on Finishline.com?

Back
Top Bottom