Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

The stiffness under the heel on these is ridiculous. The cdp xi's feel way more comfortable (under the foot) then these ix's
sick.gif

quick question - what does the size tag on the inside of the shoe look like because at my local Footlocker they have the normal tag we see in all the Jordans but at Shiekhs their tags have a black line with a white jumpman center above all the normal stuff on a size tag.

There are pairs with old and new style tags...depends on production date.

Nike will use the new style size tags going forward, with black bar at top with swoosh or jumpan above.

My boy picked them up Tuesday for me and I payed and picked them up from him yesterday.

I didn't examine them, but I'll look at them when I get off of work in a little while though.

roll.gif
I got these babies and I love them, was a little worried about being "fake leather" but I called Nike and they assured me they were in fact 100% real leather.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

The stiffness under the heel on these is ridiculous. The cdp xi's feel way more comfortable (under the foot) then these ix's
sick.gif

Glad i'm not the only one, i'm convinced they left out ANY AND ALL CUSHIONING in them LOL.

its very rare to see a fresh pair of ogs. but when you do and they are compared to the retro the minor differences give the og the upper hand by a longshot.

tek9pnda wrote:
its very rare to see a fresh pair of ogs. but when you do and they are compared to the retro the minor differences give the og the upper hand by a longshot.
Yea, your right but these retros are still nice.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

tek9pnda wrote:

Thats besides the point, the OGs are the best and there should never be a retro that ever dare come close to being similar to the OGs............................................................yes sarcasm intended.

Waiting for the next old dude to come in here to preach the greatness of the OGs, like ppl havent grasp the idea of the OGs are great after 23094830928409284032840923809284092840923843092482 times.  Sheesh.

Someone please come in here and talk shiet about a pair of OG anything, now that would be refreshing.  Someone please? smh...

How the heck is everybody talking about how they got their pair for like 110, or 120, or 140... Somebody tell me where I can buy myself a new pair of these for less than retail please!! really not trying to spend 150 on em

^^Well eastbay had a deal that allows you to buy a $150 giftcard for $120, the other prices were prob just employee discounts.

Eastbay my still have that deal going, sizes are limited thou

Jeez, i've never had such trouble getting a pair. I really didnt think they'd be that hard to find in my size, 12.

Even on RD, sold out everywhere i could think of here in Chicago.

Finally Finishline.com had a size 12 out of the blue and i jumped on it. I hope it actually comes.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

tek9pnda wrote:
Thats besides the point, the OGs are the best and there should never be a retro that ever dare come close to being similar to the OGs............................................................yes sarcasm intended.

Waiting for the next old dude to come in here to preach the greatness of the OGs, like ppl havent grasp the idea of the OGs are great after 23094830928409284032840923809284092840923843092482 times.  Sheesh.

Someone please come in here and talk shiet about a pair of OG anything, now that would be refreshing.  Someone please? smh...

Do the "minor differences" consist of not being able to wear the OGs? Thats an "upper hand by a longshot". You have convinced me to sell my wearable kicks and buy a pair of OGs. I dont know what I will do with them but once in a while I can mention on here how I have them and maybe even post a picture of them whenever you all think your retros are anything close to the OG.

Back
Top Bottom