Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by BinYe

^^^ they look so plasticky.

Definitely can see why cats are stating how these are prone to creasage on the toebox (the midsole is a given).

Man, the 2002's were of sterling build quality with the shape/mold being deliciously provocative.

Don't get me wrong, they look fabolous... but to shell out a bill and half?

I'll wait, if there are pairs still floating around by the next time there's a sale, i'll cop.

I guess we've got different opinions regarding the shoe. I can't say that I could wait for them to go on sale like you though because this colorway didn't release here in the PI and even if it did I doubt that this will go on sale or even hit the outlets. That was why I even had to ask someone to help me out with a pair.

I'm not disappointed with purchasing at a little over retail because I have waited for this release since reports about it spread late last year. It doesn't matter to me even if I spend more as long as I like what I'm buying.

As for the quality, I'm satisfied with how they are considering how poorly made the recent Retros are nowadays (Even my White/Varsity Red 6s leather is a lot worse than these) So yeah it's all good, I'm not regretting this purchase at all.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

i been checking online stores and these bad boys have been selling out
yeah
frown.gif
i hope theyre around on next f&f oe EA

Why do people think these will hit outlets, they are gone at shoes store by me, and big online stores, like NT, FTL, EB are all out.

^Basically. Especially b-grades. JB and Nike doesn't spread out pairs very well. It's no reason why my area should be sold out of them within a day or two; meanwhile there are places with them just sitting waiting to be discounted.

Wow, some of you people must be magically interlinked with an entire METROPOLITAN area to know that these shoes aren't moving.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Wow, some of you people must be magically interlinked with an entire METROPOLITAN area to know that these shoes aren't moving.
laugh.gif
Lol, so true.

I do realize most shoes hit outlets, but people are confused of what they are. B-Grades are whats avalible at outlet stores. That does not mean the shoes are junk, just they cant sell them for retail.

Nike has this rule about the first 100, then the last 100. meaning when they get a defect on a shoe, they remove it and they also take out 100 shoes before the defective shoe and 100 shoes after. Its nothing to them, they are actually worth pennies at that point. Those 201 shoes go to outlets, 9 times outta 10 you get the good one out of the 201. But shoes dont go to outlets because they are not selling...most of the time

Most of the pre-release shoes that are sold in a un-labeled box are B-Grades or part of the 201 shoes. I was unlucky enough to get a pair of pre-release Powders that was the actual defective shoe, I was pissed, ended up selling and buying another pair from FTL

Originally Posted by ijapino

For those worried about the midsoles cracking, I've been wearing mine pretty consistently since I got them and I have yet to see any cracking. I've had them for about a month now...

do you mind posting a quick picture to see how the shoe has held up after multiple wears?

really want these, but the leather looks razor thin and as some have said "plastic-y"

thanks ijanpino

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Why do people think these will hit outlets, they are gone at shoes store by me, and big online stores, like NT, FTL, EB are all out.

what Jordan general release doesnt hit the outlets?

Had my first look at them yesterday at Shoetera and i must say i was disappointed.....didnt buy a pair...happy with my ogs

I wore my pair finally yesterday ALL day. I was thoroughly impressed by the comfort. I had lost all hope for retro's after all the cardboard CDP's. But these made my feet happy all day.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Had my first look at them yesterday at Shoetera and i must say i was disappointed.....didnt buy a pair...happy with my ogs
Can you wear your OG's?

Back
Top Bottom