Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

these retros are fffffffresh. I'll cop a pair from outlets, my olive 9's need some company. I just hate the paint chipping on the insoles.

For those worried about the midsoles cracking, I've been wearing mine pretty consistently since I got them and I have yet to see any cracking. I've had them for about a month now...

Thanks for the feedback Ijapino.  Solewoman forcefields are inserts you put in the toebox area of the shoes to prevent them creasing.  I have a couple of them and they work great!  Although in my 23's they cause a little discomfort.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i like em, but whats kept me away is fearing da caro midsole is going to crack.
Just like the Aqua 8's.
These joints still sittin on the shelves. I copped another pair to destroy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Just like the Aqua 8's.

CRAAAACK ... all pairs are going to crack.

My 02 joints have small cracks. Im sure the paint will start to chip off soon.

So with that said.... why would that keep yall from copping. It happens to most shoes.

^^^All the major online stores only has a size 14 and up....pretty sure no one has a FSR anymore, besides reseller prices

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Just like the Aqua 8's.

CRAAAACK ... all pairs are going to crack.

My 02 joints have small cracks. Im sure the paint will start to chip off soon.

So with that said.... why would that keep yall from copping. It happens to most shoes.

I wore the crap outta my 02 flints. There are very small hairline cracks here and there only noticable up very close. No chipping whatsoever and there never will be, atleast on mine. Fire red IIIs were a different story but still didnt ruin the shoe yet.

my fire red iii's and cool grey iv's cracked after only a few wears while other iii's and iv's i've worn dozens of times don't have a single crack on them.
i can't understand why they don't just use the same good paint every time.

i've yet to get my hands on a pair of these but when i do i hope they hold up good.

My Flip 3's have Cracked Horribly..... Need to find a shoe painter, but my mists are fine. But all in all these 9's are of pretty descent quality not a single crease yet! Cushioning could be a bit softer though.....

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

tek9pnda wrote:
its very rare to see a fresh pair of ogs. but when you do and they are compared to the retro the minor differences give the og the upper hand by a longshot.
Yea, your right but these retros are still nice.
Thats besides the point, the OGs are the best and there should never be a retro that ever dare come close to being similar to the OGs............................................................yes sarcasm intended.

Waiting for the next old dude to come in here to preach the greatness of the OGs, like ppl havent grasp the idea of the OGs are great after 23094830928409284032840923809284092840923843092482 times.  Sheesh.

Someone please come in here and talk shiet about a pair of OG anything, now that would be refreshing.  Someone please? smh...

Do the "minor differences" consist of not being able to wear the OGs? Thats an "upper hand by a longshot". You have convinced me to sell my wearable kicks and buy a pair of OGs. I dont know what I will do with them but once in a while I can mention on here how I have them and maybe even post a picture of them whenever you all think your retros are anything close to the OG.

383963428.jpg

383963427.jpg

383963426.jpg

383963425.jpg

I am going to try and buy a pair of retros during my lunch to compare them. ill post pics of the retros if i do get them.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

tek9pnda wrote:
its very rare to see a fresh pair of ogs. but when you do and they are compared to the retro the minor differences give the og the upper hand by a longshot.
Yea, your right but these retros are still nice.
Thats besides the point, the OGs are the best and there should never be a retro that ever dare come close to being similar to the OGs............................................................yes sarcasm intended.

Waiting for the next old dude to come in here to preach the greatness of the OGs, like ppl havent grasp the idea of the OGs are great after 23094830928409284032840923809284092840923843092482 times.  Sheesh.

Someone please come in here and talk shiet about a pair of OG anything, now that would be refreshing.  Someone please? smh...

Do the "minor differences" consist of not being able to wear the OGs? Thats an "upper hand by a longshot". You have convinced me to sell my wearable kicks and buy a pair of OGs. I dont know what I will do with them but once in a while I can mention on here how I have them and maybe even post a picture of them whenever you all think your retros are anything close to the OG.

383963428.jpg

383963427.jpg

383963426.jpg

383963425.jpg

I am going to try and buy a pair of retros during my lunch to compare them. ill post pics of the retros if i do get them.

pimp.gif
............. NUFF SAID

Fresh Pair of OGs MALCALA622!
smokin.gif

Got my pair of Retros a couple of days ago. Thanks to a fellow NTer for hooking me up.

^^^ they look so plasticky.

Definitely can see why cats are stating how these are prone to creasage on the toebox (the midsole is a given).

Man, the 2002's were of sterling build quality with the shape/mold being deliciously provocative.

Don't get me wrong, they look fabolous... but to shell out a bill and half?

I'll wait, if there are pairs still floating around by the next time there's a sale, i'll cop.

Finally picked up a pair today, tried them on and felt like a kid again
laugh.gif
. I like the IXs and these were one of my first pair of Jordans as a kid, just glad I didn't have to pay retail for my pair.

Back
Top Bottom