Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I'm still surprised people are still saying these are comfy?!? They were like walking bare feet on concrete...

Try on a pair of OG or 2001 11's, 12's, 13's now THOSE are comfortable lol...

Any reason we are comparing 9s to other shoes?
We are talking about "comfort" of the Jordan IX, so it's only fair to compare it to other Jordan shoes that are worthy of mentioning "comfy" lol. Just my observation, as these 9's feel like they have 0 cushioning in them.
I guess, I just think it would make more sense to compare them to CDP/04/OG retro 9s.  Not a complete different shoe design.

quality looks
ohwell.gif
, colorway
pimp.gif

I'm still surprised people are still saying these are comfy?!? They were like walking bare feet on concrete...

Try on a pair of OG or 2001 11's, 12's, 13's now THOSE are comfortable lol...

Any reason we are comparing 9s to other shoes?
We are talking about "comfort" of the Jordan IX, so it's only fair to compare it to other Jordan shoes that are worthy of mentioning "comfy" lol. Just my observation, as these 9's feel like they have 0 cushioning in them.
I guess, I just think it would make more sense to compare them to CDP/04/OG retro 9s.  Not a complete different shoe design.
just looking at he shoe made me think of how bad my feet would hurt afterwards. 

i had the CDP and 04 pair and theres a big difference in comfort...

alot of shots fired for me saying im passing on these but eh wahtevers

Finally got around to taking a picture, but I picked these up on, RD. I've worn them once, they're pretty comfortable to me.
pimp.gif

These sold better than I thought they would. Most of the major retailers online: FTL, Finishline, NDC have only a few sizes left. Finding a size 12( for a friend) can be a bit difficult. Though restocks are possible.

yeah... just a bit late and my size 10.5 already finished on all major online store (which sold for $150). Now only left independent online sneaker store that already marked up their price. Not going to spend more than $150 for this.
frown.gif

Hye guys! I've ordered a pair from Sneakerfather yesterday and they have sent me an email regarding the transaction but thats it. No order status or anything! I went to their website thousands of times but no order status or anything. I have also send them an email but still no reply.

Any of you guys have ordered from them before please help me out!

wow @ people hyping this up..walk on 125st and you will see them on every store modells, jimmy jazz, footaction, houseofhoops i mean everywhere....

Back
Top Bottom