Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Got my pair for $130 and I must say that am very happy with it...First pair of IX's I ever had...

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Had my first look at them yesterday at Shoetera and i must say i was disappointed.....didnt buy a pair...happy with my ogs
Can you wear your OG's?
yes i can but i wont.  

Lol, you keep ur unwearable OG's locked up in the closet while I look fresh in my brand new pair of super white (no yellow)Powder IX's.

Brag about shoes you can actually wear my dude,
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^LOL....

I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE THE OPTION TO ROCK "LESSER QUALITY" RETROS THAN TO SIT AND STARE AT OG'S

Co-sign on that.

Im about to get mines for $105. my brother held my pair down, but his store had to transfer out the rest.

Hopefully I can get white/red VI for the low too.

Originally Posted by reddfactor

no one buying theses up here Canada ....footlocker has full size run
really? most of US' online sites dont have my sizes anymore. I'm not from US but dont have any choice to buy from US online store.
frown.gif

I'm still surprised people are still saying these are comfy?!? They were like walking bare feet on concrete...

Try on a pair of OG or 2001 11's, 12's, 13's now THOSE are comfortable lol...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

I'm still surprised people are still saying these are comfy?!? They were like walking bare feet on concrete...

Any reason we are comparing 9s to other shoes?

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

We are talking about "comfort" of the Jordan IX, so it's only fair to compare it to other Jordan shoes that are worthy of mentioning "comfy" lol. Just my observation, as these 9's feel like they have 0 cushioning in them.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

We are talking about "comfort" of the Jordan IX, so it's only fair to compare it to other Jordan shoes that are worthy of mentioning "comfy" lol. Just my observation, as these 9's feel like they have 0 cushioning in them.

damn straight. broke my pair out last night and its hurt like hell. 

Back
Top Bottom