Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

I'll buy em if they release with the white sole. The contrast stitching doesn't bother me at all, just like on the citrus 7s.

Last edited:
I actually like the contrast stitching on these. If they release with the white sole I will buy. They just don't look right with the black sole

I was saying pass till the very last picture that one for me is :smokin :smokin its all about that white sole mannnn

These look the best IMO, with the nubuck upper. If they really release the shoe with the
black outsole I will easily pass on these.

I agree. I wasn't really hooked on them until I saw that picture.

im feeling these.   I cant wait.  I hope no one wants them hahah its just gonna make it easy for me to get them.

I didnt like em at first sight of the early pix but the mn pic n the last pic got me hook line n sinker lol
White soles YES Black Soles NO
Just that simple

Didn't JB first use the Photo Blue colorway when they introduced the Dub Zeros?

I like that blue in person, so these will be fire.

Must cop for me, as long as they release with the white outsole.

Why did they make the sole black?!?!?!?!
:wow: :x |I
:smh:

People need to get fired for making these type of stupid decisions.

:smh:

The white set it off perfectly.

Those look like one of the fake/clearance rack retros that flooded the market around '07 now.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Jordan Brand's China Factory Screwed Up 10,000 Pairs ($1 Million) Of Air Jordan 9 Photo Blues. That's why there's both black sole and white sole versions floating out there:
http://counterkicks.com/2012/08/exclusive-what-will-jordan-brand-do-with-these-10000-air-jordan-9s-their-china-factory....

If you want a detailed read at Air Jordan Retro production numbers, shoe dealings with the factories, and an analysis of the almost $1 million dollars worth of product the factory flubbed on AJ9, read this now: http://counterkicks.com/2012/08/exclusive-what-will-jordan-brand-do-with-these-10000-air-jordan-9s-their-china-factory....

When you see the black soles out in the marketplace, you'll know why...

Last edited:
Ahhh ok.

It was a manufacturing mishap.

Was wondering what would possess them to make such a drastic change for the worse.

Now those white soles will be purchased.

roll.gif

Should be interesting to see how this one unfolds.  Straight to outlets?  Maybe they'll just drop them anyways like the Kobe draft days from a few years back.

Great post.

Back
Top Bottom