Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

EXCLUSIVE: Jordan Brand's China Factory Screwed Up 10,000 Pairs ($1 Million) Of Air Jordan 9 Photo Blues. That's why there's both black sole and white sole versions floating out there:
http://counterkicks.com/2012/08/exclusive-what-will-jordan-brand-do-with-these-10000-air-jordan-9s-their-china-factory....

If you want a detailed read at Air Jordan Retro production numbers, shoe dealings with the factories, and an analysis of the almost $1 million dollars worth of product the factory flubbed on AJ9, read this now: http://counterkicks.com/2012/08/exclusive-what-will-jordan-brand-do-with-these-10000-air-jordan-9s-their-china-factory....

When you see the black soles out in the marketplace, you'll know why...
damn how many pairs does  JB normally release for a general release?  

around 30k it was in the article so thats a 1/3 of the full run....

hopefully the blk/sole joints hit the outlets for $100 or less ... id def cop then...the white outsole looks horrible imo

These shoes would be fire if it wasn't for the blue stitching. They had an amazing idea with space jam inspired 9s and completed messed it up

I woulda copped if they didnt have so much blue in them

the stitching is fine but when added to the lace hoops and tongue its too much....too bad cause I really liked the initial pics.

IX's suck anyway lol

Some new pics.
air-jordan-9-black-photo-blue-white-07-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-9-black-photo-blue-white-06-570x427.jpg

air-jordan-9-black-photo-blue-white-10-570x427.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-Photo-Blue-06.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-Photo-Blue-01.jpg

Air-Jordan-9-Photo-Blue-03.jpg

Last edited:
Tweeted by CP3 notice the black bottoms... prob a PE but they look better

Last edited:
around 30k it was in the article so thats a 1/3 of the full run....
hopefully the blk/sole joints hit the outlets for $100 or less ... id def cop then...the white outsole looks horrible imo
theres people selling the all blacks on ebay right now.  

Blue stitch kills em....i wouldve cop em without it like da citrus pair....
Exactly.  You can take a fabric marker/pen to the nubuck portion, but it's not as easy with the leather.  Don't understand their obsession with contrast stitching.  Big reason why I offed my pair of Citrus VII's.  Just looks tacky.

I wish the uppers were nubuck like the charcoals or Kilroys. The black leather just doesn't look as nice on these. Without the contrast stitching, these would be the citrus IX with a slight variation. I do not know if it is enough for me to buy.

Back
Top Bottom