Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

EW 
indifferent.gif

The photos make this kick look very strking, hopefully I feel the same when I see them in person.

I think that JB should have just dropped those PE IX's that Penny Hardaway wore instead, but whatever lol.

these pics taken outside where the sun hits them makes the blue appear more lighter than the promo picks. can anyone confirm if its a standard blue or more border a baby blue?

Last edited:
got a pair today for $220.00 and what i told one of the workers about the price and the people that run the store was not want they wanted to hear

btw i pay more then i should so i can avoid the line up nonsense on release date and have been doing this year more then ever before

Anyways I think I got banned from shopping there :tongue:

oh well
i'm sure another shop will still screw me on the price and take my cash

T-if your reading this you know what i said is 100% true lol

Last edited:
I ain't gonna front, I feel the same man.
But I do like the Slims more.

Judging by how poorly my online attempts for the Ellis and the Montana went, and the fact that no stores near me got either, I'm going to buy these as an insurance policy in case I miss on the slims.

Last edited:
Yeah and for the people asking about the blue, the kobe wolf grey cheetah are photo blue to compare. Im really torn between the photo blues and slims but only place that gets limited jordans around here is worthless. Id be happy with either but the slims in this photo are winning.

Judging by how poorly my online attempts for the Ellis and the Montana went, and the fact that no stores near me got either, I'm going to buy these as an insurance policy in case I miss on the slims.

Yeah, I may do the same.

Won't camp, didn't camp for the Kilroys.

I think these will not sell out instantly.

I'll have to see 'em in person before making my final judgement.

But the pics up there are looking good.

Just looked back at the only shoe I still own with contrast stitching, Black/Royal AF1 mids from the early 2000s. Love that shoe.

Striking similarities...and now these are slowly growing on me. Smh. Must resist.

Well for me, its either these or the Slims.

Won't get both.

Judging by how limited the Slims will be, I may end up empty handed.

So with that being said, if these are still available at noon Saturday, I might just fold and cop.

Back
Top Bottom