Air Jordan IX Fall '10 Lineup via TheShoeGame.com

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I don't understand why people are upset about the CDP 9's releasing again. If you got a pair already, don't cop.
If you don't have a pair, this is your chance. It's simple as that.
And seeing as how I didn't scoop up the CDP's, these will be bought.

the thing is, is that before the cdp's dropped there was a video of everyone's best friend (gentry) proclaiming that OG colours will be a thing of thepast after 2008 and especially the colours in the packs won't be seen for a long time. blah blah blah hype hype.

goes to show, that if you miss a release, another won't be really that far behind. there is no need to kill each other for shoes or copp a brazzilionmultiples every time.

i've never really owned a pair of IX's, so i might pick up just one. Not sure which. Tried on some cdp's and their soles were hard as hell. Is thatnormal on IX's?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't understand why people are upset about the CDP 9's releasing again. If you got a pair already, don't cop.
Yeah, why are people getting hurt over this.
Now, if they re-release the Black/Red XI's, I'm sure no one would be complaining.
laugh.gif
I get a strong feeling that these 2 NTers are the kind that would leave someone drowning, rather than jumping in for them
smh.gif

The 3rd pair looks like an olive shade in that picture? IF they are charcoals I will get a pair for sure...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

JB copying the Gucci CW now?
smh.gif

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-black-dark-charcoal-true-red-1.jpg

and yeah, all 3 will be bought, my 2002 white and black pair looks weathered already.
I'm very aware what the charcoals are but either my monitor is very crappy but these are green
Originally Posted by DarkChild21

September
2zi6mn9.jpg
it only looks green cause its not a pic of the actual shoe....pretty sure itll be dark grey or w.e. color its spose to be

some of you guys are foolish

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Now, if they re-release the Black/Red XI's, I'm sure no one would be complaining.
laugh.gif
I get a strong feeling that these 2 NTers are the kind that would leave someone drowning, rather than jumping in for them
smh.gif

And what brought you to make such a brilliant conclusion? Because of shoes?

Life and shoes are coexistent now??

You don't know me, don't make personal assumptions of people over the internet.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

laugh.gif
smh.gif

And what brought you to make such a brilliant conclusion? Because of shoes?

Life and shoes are coexistent now??

You don't know me, don't make personal assumptions of people over the internet.
You are right.

Mr. Niketalk's logic is HORRIBLE. They're just SHOES....jeez
laugh.gif

Anyways, Powder IXs....NEED to drop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You are right.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thank you, seriously though, dude said I would let people drown because I didn't care if JB re-released the white/black IX's
roll.gif

2m5kk9d.jpg

smokin.gif

I will take 1 pair of Citrus, 2 of the White/Black/Red, and 2 Charcoals.

Can't have enough IX's even if this will be a re-re-retro of the White/Black/Red colorway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You are right.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thank you, seriously though, dude said I would let people drown because I didn't care if JB re-released the white/black IX's
roll.gif
If concords ever come back out you might pull a genocide.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

People and their dumb logic.
roll.gif

Ok Re Retro The White & Black Pair! Then Why Can't We Get Carmines again This year?

Hope the powder blues still come out (heard it will in June I hope) theyre the main 9's I want...but these three Id cop too like the citrus somethin'nice and simple., charcoals are classic (hope they dont mess 'em up) and got the white/reds from cdp in 2008 but may get another pair...2010 gonna be agreat year for retros.. the 9s and 6s plus hopefully the chicago 10's (havent heard nothing bout them in a minute) hoping for the Bordeaux 7's, playoff13's, white/black 3s and 4s.....forgot bout the 2's (those coming out at end of Jan a definite pass).....hey jb make a pack called The Playoff packwith the playoff 12's and 13's...

Give me the last two and I'm good. My white and black retro pair are beat up. Might have to buy 2 purr ala Nelly

Wish they'd drop the olives but I'm sure sure they'd F it up like other olive retros. But charcoals are copped not green. FYI .... Olive 9's my2nd fav Jordan for anybody hatin on em.

Back
Top Bottom