Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

Yeah if Aquas sat, these will sit twice as hard. I know if I wait I could get em for a steal but the child like glee in me wants them RD and I wanna wear em all weekend :wow:

$190 is steep...

:lol: at JB charging $220 for more sought after retros like WC4's or BM5's. Don't be neglecting 9's like that JB!

They sat in 2010 as most know.  Picked mine up a month after release.  Initially wasn't going to get them.  But couldn't resist when I saw them in person.  Still wear mine and feel great believe it or not.  The mesh drives me crazy though with the off yellow look.  But a new pair will cure that

$190 is steep...

laugh.gif
at JB charging $220 for more sought after retros like WC4's or BM5's. Don't be neglecting 9's like that JB!
Im sure if they can find a place to fit Nike Air, on the outside of the shoe.. They would gladly jack the price up

These are my one and only favorite 9s. The back to back release with the jams i had to choose the jams and hope that these sit a few weeks.

The irony of both those shoes potentially releasing that close together when both were worn in the movie.  Do you think that was done by design or just coincidence?  Just a thought.

The irony of both those shoes potentially releasing that close together when both were worn in the movie.  Do you think that was done by design or just coincidence?  Just a thought.
I was thinking the same thing after watching nightwing's review of the spacejams

I would say they planned it due to the 20th anniversary of space jam but I honestly don't know how JB chooses pattern to release these shoes anymore. They had something going with the 23rd anniversary of the shoes but they just stopped giving a **** after 2014. I think they're just drawing out of a hat now.

Remastered black charcoals with correct Jumpman and direction.  Also with dull midsole finish.  I'm buyin.  We have seen pics of the whites but with small jumpman.  Surely they will change that to the correct size if they going so far with Nike Air branding and lace loops.  If they releasing with small jumpman on the side, it becomes a true red version of the 2010.

Pinoe77 is calling these the 2pac 9s.

Nicknames are coo but don't disrespect pac and mj like that.

I'm absolutely done with that culture vulture.

Last edited:

​  I know Pac had a photo shoot with them on but don't think of him when it comes to these.  I think of MJ and Barkely by the pool comparing how their shoes are better.  That commercial was great.  Pac was a legend of his craft so is MJ of course.  But they were two totally different personalities.  Night and day really.

These should be called Johnny Kilroy's but Nike whored out that campaign years ago :rolleyes

These are simply the "Chicago" 9's

​  I know Pac had a photo shoot with them on but don't think of him when it comes to these.  I think of MJ and Barkely by the pool comparing how their shoes are better.  That commercial was great.  Pac was a legend of his craft so is MJ of course.  But they were two totally different personalities.  Night and day really.
These were one of his favorites besides the Filas, there is another photo beside the photo shoot ones of him wearing them:

I have a feeling they didn't switch the Jumpman because the're using the midsole from previous 9s and he's molded in whereas the Jumpman on the Space Jams is stitched on so he's easier to reverse.

That's just my guess.

Last edited:
I have a feeling they didn't switch the Jumpman because the're using the midsole from previous 9s and he's molded in whereas the Jumpman on the Space Jams is stitched on so he's easier to reverse.

That's just my guess.
​  Makes sense.

That's just my guess.

The changes never should've happened to begin with. How they didn't have a backup mold of the originals is beyond me. They never thought hey we may use these again some day?

That's just my guess.
that's lazy as hell lol. But then again, this doesn't seem like a release anyone including them is taking too serious

These should be called Johnny Kilroy's but Nike whored out that campaign years ago :rolleyes

These are simply the "Chicago" 9's
I asked this in another thread, someone gave me a dumb *** response asking what was I asking about...

Why are these called playoffs? cuz they have white/black/red?

is it like the Playoff 13s which should actually be called the Allstars when the breds should be called playoffs?

he's been seen quite a few times in them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom