Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

These are looking nice *Fab voice*. Mine will be hitting the pavement immediately after I receive them.

They really are. Especially with the darker carolina blue. Did the OG powder blues have the 23 on the heel deleted like the photo above? I don't remember.
No the OG powders didn't have 23 on the back, I vividly remember this cause those were my 1st pair of J's

My favorite 9 and one of my favorite Jordans of all time. 2 pairs is the goal, maybe even 3.

Those retro + flints were amazing as well. Had 2 pair but sold one because of the paint chipping.

These will be easy, jams are taking too much of the attention.   Nothin fact, just my opinion.  Lots of space jam themed stuff coming out.  Unless you are a shoe freak like myself, the casual buyer going to the jam colorway shoes not realizing what this IX actually means to the movie.  I see this release being looked over.   But if I see these in person, their coming home no doubt.

Yall think these gone sit?

It's just too much coming out these days...can't cop it all.

At $190 these will sit and they're in between true blues with OG branding and Space Jams

Those last set of pics got me on board 100%. My olives and charcoals need their brother [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Last edited:
Where is the link to the offiical Nike pics ?

Also if your have the cdp or 2010 unless there beat there is no point in buying this retro
Only difference is the insoles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom