Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

We got the lows earlier this year that flew way under the radar and can be had for the low still.

They are very comfortable as well with the full length zoom.
They don't have full length zoom, forefoot and heel only lol.

Last edited:
We got the lows earlier this year that flew way under the radar and can be had for the low still.

IXs don't have any zoom air, never have. Zoom started with the Jordan line at the XII, that was full length.

Last edited:
They don't have full length zoom, forefoot and heel only lol.

I don't understand your "lol". You're trying to poke fun at someone with incorrect information, not everything you read on the interwebs is true.

Last edited:
So who's going to pull the trigger day one? Nostalgia reasons for me but let's be honest this shoe feels like a brick under your feet.
mad.gif

So who's going to pull the trigger day one? Nostalgia reasons for me but let's be honest this shoe feels like a brick under your feet.>:

Naw b, when done right, OG and 2002, IX's feel great.

It's just these recent ones that are terrible. Hopefully these are remastered.

Only 9s I had fit crazy snug and I went up a .5, if these fit okay I'm all about em

Last edited:
Naw b, when done right, OG and 2002, IX's feel great.

It's just these recent ones that are terrible. Hopefully these are remastered.

Anthracite 9's are bricks and they're remastered too.
Same wit the Aqua 8's. remove the insole, I guarantee you will not be able to press down. straight hard

Over the years, I've seen these referred to as the Playoff 9's, which makes less sense than the Space Jam nickname.
which is why I asked a few days ago. SJ is the only thing that makes sense really

IXs don't have any zoom air, never have. Zoom started with the Jordan line at the XII, that was full length.
full zoom yea, but zoom was in the 11

Same wit the Aqua 8's. remove the insole, I guarantee you will not be able to press down. straight hard
which is why I asked a few days ago. SJ is the only thing that makes sense really
full zoom yea, but zoom was in the 11

Uh no. 11s never had zoom, still dont

Back
Top Bottom