Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by FliiMasterJ

^^^^It wasn't working for me either. JB should've came out with the olives.

late last year and early this year i heard rumors about olives and charcoals retroing

Originally Posted by Remi23

I Wore The 02's yesterday & they feel great no need for these for me

I wore mine today and ....... I WANT ANOTHER PAIR.

Im sure my 02s are only going to last a few more years.

^lol, it dont work like that.

Shoes are only gauranteed for 6 months, the foam in the sole will start to dry out after that point, they will not be able to sell it for retail after the 6 month period. I learned that working at shoe stores in High School.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Shoes are only gauranteed for 6 months, the foam in the sole will start to dry out after that point, they will not be able to sell it for retail after the 6 month period. I learned that working at shoe stores in High School.
Are you talking about the manufacturer warranty on the shoes or the actual shelf-life? If it's the former then I think that Nike still warranties a shoe one year after the production date. If it's the latter then you should be aware that shoes at factory outlets can sometimes be well over 2 years old...

So thats my CDP IX on the bottom and you can see a slight difference on the toe from this angle. So know people can stop saying the 2010 and the CDP version are the same and leftovers are being used. The 2010 have a more narrow look to them, and Im pretty sure RMK uses a size 9.5 for there pictures, my pair is a 10.
i think you need to check your eyes they are the same...it looks different because the pic sizes are off if you resize it to the same and compensate for the angle its the same thing there is no significant differences AND you gotta to take into account each shoe is not the same as the person who puts them together could be off by a little.  this goes for every shoe.

Originally Posted by vood99

Are you talking about the manufacturer warranty on the shoes or the actual shelf-life? If it's the former then I think that Nike still warranties a shoe one year after the production date. If it's the latter then you should be aware that shoes at factory outlets can sometimes be well over 2 years old...

Outlet shoes are not sold for original retail price, the shelf life is what Im talking about. Let me explain...

When you dont wear a shoe the foam midsole dries out, usually takes 6 to 8 months, atleast thats what the Nike Rep told us. When you wear them it pretty much is a rolling 6 to 8 months because of the sweat your feet makes. The shoes need to be worn to keep them intact. That is the way they are designed. Whether you and I believe it all or not, that is the info I got from working at Footlocker and Red Wing Shoes.

Im glad these are droppin again. Didnt get to copp last time around and didnt want the 14s haha. Thanks for the pics? Any differences from the CDP 9s?

I got no complaints that these are releasing again so soon, i'm coppin on release day

I would've got them in the CDP's but didn't want the 14's

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

These 9s have been stripped off all grail status 
laugh.gif
 first 93 then 02, 08, and now 2010...........Like many have said "too soon"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good that everyone is hatin...too soon comments , i like...making it easy copped for us..pass on the cdp 9/14, cause the 14 sucks bigtime...hope it drops in our spot

Back
Top Bottom