Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

hopefully JB will do these justice, but knowing JB they wont.
smh.gif

Looks like the same crappy quality as the CDP's. Will probably see these in the outlet stores, just like the flu games, and the black suede XII's. That's when I'll cop...when I see em at my local nike factory outlet lol. COME ON JB!!!

I always find it funny how dudes complain if a sneaker is released too much

If you like it, why does it matter? I'd always want to have a fresh pair.

Some of you need to buy limiteds.

In those RMK pics, how come the jumpman is turned two different ways

Im glad to see these released regularly. Theyre classic shoes, I wish they would do the same thing with blk/red XI, blk/red I (I guess they kinda are with all the variations) and even the blk/red xiv. I dont care about the monetary value of a shoe, Its about the love of the shoe and what is represents. I think everyone should be able to get their hands on classic historical pairs of Jays, and its releases like this that make it possible. IMO.

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

These are so whack, lol. Not to hate but there are so many better IX colorways.

IMO the best CW of all the 9's if i didnt already have the 2002's and cdp's id buy again you cant call a classic CW of an underrated sig shoe whack

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by joerocks99

are they exact same as cdp?
The CDP 9 was way better.

2010 Version:
[h2]
[/h2]

OG Version:

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-white-black-true-red-1.GIF

does anyone know why JB removed the first plastic lace loops from the retros? OG's had them from the first lace loop to the last. 

I might try and search for a CDP pair

Looks like they will have the same shiny paint as the powder blues and same shiny leather.

Originally Posted by gentry187

does anyone know why JB removed the first plastic lace loops from the retros? OG's had them from the first lace loop to the last. 

good question!

Back
Top Bottom